movie like cube

Tools    

hello,

i guess most of you've seen Cube series.

i've been told there was another movie like Cube, but trapped in a different shape.

does anyone have any clue what could it be?

thanks

Dodecahedron (1991, Made-for-Cinemax) with Jean-Claude Van Damme, Jan Michael Vincent, Danny Bonaduce, Wings Hauser and Meredith Baxter Birney?

No, sorry: that was a nightmare I had.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yeah, I was wondering about this myself, but originally decided not to reply. It sounds like a joke. I refuse to believe that there's a movie called Cylinder or Rhombus: The Reckoning.

It sounds made up to me, but then again, I've heard of stranger things. If you don't mind me asking, who told you there were similar movies? Does the person have a history of completely messing with you, perchance?

Yeah, the only legitimate confusion I could even start to imagine is Barry Levinson's adaptation of Michael Crichton's Sphere (1998), which is not really a similar premise but does involve a geometrical shape in the title and solving of a mystery of sorts in a confined location with a handful of characters.

But I decided to go with the joke instead. It's just how I'm wired.

uhm, no, i don't think he was messing with me. it was aired at local television, in a section called "snob's movie", and it was described as similar to cube, but made by different people, and featured a different shape. unfortunately, i wasn't been able to find anything even remotely similar..:/