Alien vs. Predator: Requiem

Tools    

Alien Vs Predator: Requiem

Starring: Reiko Aylesworth, Steven Pasquale, Shareeka Epps, John Ortiz, Johnny Lewis, Kristen Hager

Synopsis: The sequel to "AvP" is directed by Greg and Colin Strause. In this follow-up to the worldwide hit "Alien vs. Predator", the iconic monsters from two of the scariest film franchises ever, wage their most brutal battle yet in an unsuspecting Colorado town.

Check out the trailer here.

I didn't like the first movie, so I won't be seeing this one.

I didn't mind the last one. A little on the cheesy side but this one looks a bit better. One thing that is annoying is this chick in the tank top trying to play it tough like Sigourney Weaver. Sorry girly, there is only one Ripley.

Beware The Probe!
I liked the first one and I'll probably like this one too.
My only gripe so far is... A small town??
Why not have the battle take place in New York or something?
Damn small towns always get movie play.

My only gripe so far is... A small town??
Why not have the battle take place in New York or something?
Damn small towns always get movie play.
The little town makes it creepier. You know, quiet, not allot of noisy distractions going on. If too hectic I'm not sure I'll like that.

This one looks a little bit gorrier than the first one but I'll watch it it looks frakin'n awesome and the Predalien is made really good

I'm a dork and probably a nerd as well so I'll drop my 20 bucks on the DVD and go Ooooh and Aaaaaah in all the appropriate places I'm sure.

I was disappointed with the first but after watching this trailer I think I might watch this one. It looks like there's more action although I'm worried the trailer has already shown it all hahaha

I'm a dork and probably a nerd as well so I'll drop my 20 bucks on the DVD and go Ooooh and Aaaaaah in all the appropriate places I'm sure.[url=http://www.mysmiley.net][img]
Then I'm twice the dork as you cause I'm not only going to buy the DVD like yourself, I'm going to see it at the theatre with a friggin' big goofy grin on my face.

Lost in never never land
Saw the original, thought that it was pretty lousy. Don't know how much they cut for showing it on TV, so that might have been some of the problem, but it wasn't like it was a great flick, so this is probably one of those movies that I will see eventually when it shows on TV or when I run out of more interesting movies to rent.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

WARNING: "Alien vs Predator" spoilers below
Saw the 1st one one and the part I really despised was when the alien gave birth to the predator...that was sooo stupid. I mean ok, what does that leave off? Alien and Predator love ach other as family now? It's just ridiculous.

Saw the 1st one one and the part I really despised was when the alien gave birth to the predator...that was sooo stupid. I mean ok, what does that leave off? Alien and Predator love ach other as family now? It's just ridiculous.
No, just the opposite; the alien has infiltrated the Predators' ship. It wasn't giving birth, it was bursting out of the corpse. Aliens implant themselves in another organism, grow inside of it, and then burst out...that's how they spread.

AVP is a movie based on the game and as a fan to both creatures I remember that in the second game AVP 2 there was e Predalien which is bigger and tougher than the regular alien as you saw him in the trailer.And about the first part was PG-13 and because of that it sucked while this one is R rated only from the trailer you can see how much human blood is spilled I watched an interview with the Directors of the movie which said that they try to accomplish what Ridley Scott did in the first Alien

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I wasn't a big fan of the first one, but it was mindless fun. This one looks better and actually worth watching.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I remember that in the second game AVP 2 there was e Predalien which is bigger and tougher than the regular alien as you saw him in the trailer.
They had a pretty big ass Alien in the first AVP at the end there. I can't see another being more threatening than that one.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
They had a pretty big ass Alien in the first AVP at the end there. I can't see another being more threatening than that one.
That was da queen boss...da queen da queen...

No...not THIS Queen...