Favourite tough WOMAN

Tools    

Inspired by a thread titled 'Favourite tough guy'.

This thread is self-explanatory. You guys state your favourite tough action or superheroine from any film. I would usually pick Sarah Michelle Gellar's Buffy but this is FILM not television, therefore, we're sticking only with those sweet 4 letters.

When I think of tough girls, Kill Bill's The Bride always comes to mind. Her quest for vengeance is unparalleled to that of the Clint Eastwood or Charles Bronson flicks. I liked that she not only got beat up as much as a bloke would, but also dished out a veroucious beating that even Vinny Jones would be proud of. She's obviously an icon to all females, but I also think that there were a lot of males out there that saw her as the most iconic tough girl since Jackie/Foxy Brown.

Another favourite tough girl has to be...ahhh, I won't take it all up. I'll leave the rest to you guys.

A system of cells interlinked
Ellen Ripley - The Alien Series

Ellen Ripley - The Alien Series

Ditto.... followed very closely by Sarah Connor....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I was just about to post Sarah Connor hahaha
Nice one

Ok, this one may be weird, but what about Melinda Clarck in The Killer Tongue? No contenders.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	211F085CE7CE11D8.jpg
Views:	430
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	5824  

Christina Lindberg as Frigga in Thriller: A Cruel Picture (1974) aka They Call Her One Eye

Horrorphiliac

Bridget Gregory a.k.a. Wendy Kroy
Linda Fiorentino, The Last Seduction (1994)

Mona Demarkov
Lena Olin, Romeo is Bleeding (1993)

Kelly
Constance Towers, The Naked Kiss (1964)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Selene - Underworld

As people have already said my favourites, I am going back to another life of mine when I was a very very little girl I wanted to be Annie Oakly, I thought she was sooo tough

The first name that came up was Ripley, but since that's been said, I'll mention Charlie Baltimore for first runner-up.

Demi, Yes Demi Moore - G.I Jane

she can kick my ass!

Vicky Vallencourt, Bobby's g/f would have also been a great answer.

Mamma you say everyone is da debil. You said Vicky Vallencourt was da debil. Well I like her, and she showed me her boobies, and I liked them too!!

Fantastic responses, guys.

I especially agree with the choices of Ellen Ripley and Wendy Kroy. I'm scraping the barrell here but i'm going to have to mention The Matrix's Trinity. I know some people feel that Carrie Anne Moss is a wooden actress, but I quite like the way she acts. She's somewhat underrated, in my view.

Oh, and she's the only actress in the world to be in 2 five star films

Fantastic responses, guys.

I especially agree with the choices of Ellen Ripley and Wendy Kroy. I'm scraping the barrell here but i'm going to have to mention The Matrix's Trinity. I know some people feel that Carrie Anne Moss is a wooden actress, but I quite like the way she acts. She's somewhat underrated, in my view.

Oh, and she's the only actress in the world to be in 2 five star films
I liked her too

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I'm scraping the barrell here but i'm going to have to mention The Matrix's Trinity.
I don't think that it scraping the barrel at all, she is a great action heroine.

(Usual disclaimer for all discussions of Matrix characters: I am of course ignoring the sequels, especially Revolutions.)

Beware The Probe!
Well, since TV don't count and I can't say Buffy or Xena, I'll go with Summer Glau from the TV series-to-movie, Serenity...