Ah-nuld: Collateral Damage

Tools    

Check it izzout: Ah-nuld's Latest: New "Collateral Damage" Trailer

This movie looks pretty good to me. Shame it got pushed back. I really hope Ah-nuld makes a comeback of sorts (not as if he's a nobody...but his latest films, even if fairly good, didn't do too well). One of my favorite actors.

Now With Moveable Parts
LOL. Nice avatar choice Toose...*giggle*. Any particular reason you chose it?
I like Arnold too. Despite the fact he's a one-trick actor, I kinda enjoyed him in Kindergarten Cop. I know, I know...but I was young and thought he was sweet. Of course he kicks @ss too! Hail the Terminator!

I'm rhino like. I fly off the handle and storm about smashing into things.....and usually regret it later. If I were an indian the Rhino would be my totem.

I think Arnold has really shown some on screen talent. As Conan I think he proved that he really could act. Also, Twins was a comedy that I really enjoyed. I couldn't see him as a romantic lead in anything but I think he has found his niche and does well in it.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ah-nuld really got the shaft when it came to this movie being released. It was a indefinetly pull, now they're going to go ahead and release it.

The premise seems typical, but Ah-nuld might be able to pull it off this time. He's lost a lot of respect from most people due to his repeating roles and whatnot. This time, however, the stuff might be there to bring him back up.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

B&W
I reckon that this film will be even bigger when it comes out than it would of, had they not postponed it.
All the hype that surrounds it because of its postponing should make it more popular.

Lets hope it is worth the wait.

Peace,

How do you all think this film will do though? I saw some clips and can obviously understand the reason it was postponed.. but is it enough time? Are people going to have adverse reactions to it? There was some sort of commentary about this in some entertainment magazine lately, and several quotes mentioned people who had no problem with the terrorism topic, and others who did.

I personally don't. Movies focus on a broad spectrum of topics, good and bad. It's horribly unfortunate that it comes so close to what happened in September, though.

I predict this movie will do very well. I'm of the opinion that Arnold hasn't done a really enjoyable film since Eraser so I think this could be his "come back" film of sorts. We'll see but I don't think that the terrorist attacks will really affect the box office of this film. I mean let's face it there are some people that would go see Arnold watch paint dry so because he already has some loyal fan base who will go see the movie no matter what if the movie is any good, and I believe it will be a good film and thoroughly enjoyable from what I've seen, than it will do just fine.

So far I've missed:

From Hell
Vanilla Sky
Lord of the Rings

and probably some others...

Collateral Damage? No way. I'm in line on opening day, I can't wait.

Ah-nuld is the man...plain and simple. I don't care what people say, I enjoyed watching "The 6th Day." I was hoping that it would do more...and it was a little unrealistic at times...but I still enjoyed it. I didn't see much of "End of Days," but what I did see of it wasn't too good. He's due for a hit...as AKA said, "Eraser" was probably his last good flick. "True Lies" is the last REALLY good one I can remember him starring in. I wanna see him in big roles again...though, I have to say, my money is not on this film. I don't think it'll be his big bust-up comeback.

I think Terminator 3, or True Lies 2 (both of which are in development of some sort or another), are more likely to act as a "comeback" of sorts.

You're right of course, this won't be his big comeback. I just enjoy his screen presence and the "Ahnuldness" in general... especially if he's doing what he does best.

Well said I don't think it will be his "big comeback" of course that will come with Terminator 3: The Rise of the Machines but I do think it will be more enjoyable and better quality than the films that he has done of late. I think probably it will be his best films since Eraser and that was done in I believe 1997.