Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Tools    

Perfume is one of my 3 favorite books! And the only book I thoroughly enjoyed by Patrick Suskind. However, the movie doesn't look nearly as good as the book. I am still going to see it, just because the book was so great. My prediction: you will love the book more than the movie.

It had a limited released starting this past December 27, 2006 , yet it will get a wider release on January 5, 2007. I myself have seen an advanced screener of Perfume: A Murder Story. It should be in theaters today.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
JRS, I would not be surprised if you already have Perfume on Blu-Ray disc.....and an advanced copy of the screener for Perfume Part II: The Story of a Murderess, given to you by an advanced civilization of aliens who time traveled to 2011 to pick it up for you.

You should be ....that's impossible.

I saw the film back in November and thought it was really good (except for one scene in the end that I thought was WAY over the top). There's not a lot of dialogue from the main character (by Ben Whishaw; a good performance, I think) which made it an interesting film.

Last seen movie at home: Caffeine
The Last Movie in theatres: 300

I was given a pirated copy (among others ) first of all I hate pirated copies of any movies and don't buy them, rant over . That aside It is an interesting movie not one i want to watch over and over.

I want to read the book.

Books are always better, actually, I can not remember movie now, which would be even better than the book.