Hatchet (2007)

Tools    

"It's not a remake, it's not a sequel, it's not based on a Japanese one..."

"Old School American Horror"

In theatres January 2007!

Well, if the zombie horror fans of North America are to be thrilled with Automaton Transfusion (2007), then it looks like Hatchet (2007) will be its slasher counterpart...could us horror fans find our best horror movie year next year??? The hype sure is leading us to believe that!...with popular names as Kane Hodder, Robert Englund...Hatchet has been wowing fans at all this years horror fests (Tribeca, Screamfest, Frightfest), and is quoted by many to be the best slasher in over 20 years...maybe in a Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer league...time will tell...here's some info for ya!

Plot Outline: When a group of tourists on a New Orleans haunted swamp tour find themselves stranded in the wilderness, their evening of fun and spooks turns into a horrific nightmare. source - IMDB

Writer / Director: newcomer Adam Green

The Victor Crawley Story:
http://www.hatchetmovie.com/kegb.htm

Teaser Trailer:
http://www.hatchetmovie.com/orig-trailer.htm

“Kane Hodder creates a horror film icon that will stand alongside Jason, Michael Myers, and Freddy. Victor Crowley is f*cking awesome. We have the makings of one of the greatest horror film characters and series. It's great. Super f*cking great. So indescribably awesome that you just cannot conceive.”
– Harry Knowles AIN'T IT COOL NEWS

“Amongst the greatest slasher flicks of all time. I stood up and cheered after being blown away by the amazingness that had just graced the screen.”
– Mr. Disgusting, BLOODY-DISGUSTING.COM

“You will be laughing one minute and screaming the next. The best slasher film in twenty years!”
– John Gray, PIT OF HORROR

Horrorphiliac

The tagline is very good!

In Heaven Everything Is Fine
If this movie is half as awesome as the "crazed chick covered in blood" poster... oh my.

I like the poster full of blood. I'll put it on my list of film that I should watch this year 2007.