Future Legends?

Tools    

I think this is a very difficult subject.
All of the good actors are getting older and the younger ones?
They just don't have it.
A true actor takes the role and becomes the caracter.
You can hear it in his/her vioce.
You can see it in there face there body movement , everything.
Hollywood has that in very few younger talents.
Mabye Matt Damon has it mabye.
What do you think?

Leo D.
Johnny D.
Vince V.
Heath L.
Natalie P.

ORO
"MAAAAATT DAAAAAMMON!"

I don't know... Samantha Morton? Gael Garcia Bernal? I'll get back to ya.

In Heaven Everything Is Fine
Yeah, I definitely agree about Portman and DiCaprio being future legends and would also add Christian Bale to the mix.

And Jessica Simpson and Carrot Top!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I would agree with Johnny Depp. Leo has been mildly impressive as of late, however i think its a bit soon to tell if he will ever be a legend.

Carrot Top, on the other hand, is already a legend in my heart, so why not in the world?

love peace and chicken grease
i also agree with johnny depp he is such a great actor. he doesnt care about what people think of him. the roles he takes are not normal and thats why he will be a legend.
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Eric Bana

Toni Collette
I agree about Eric Bana, he really inhabits a role so much so that his "normal" face is almost forgettable.

I was in a play once, do I count?
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Edward Norton will be one of those guys who continues acting major roles and doing them flawlessly well into old age.

Ed Norton is the only guy I can really think of right now who will be considered an acting legend.

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Edward Norton will be one of those guys who continues acting major roles and doing them flawlessly well into old age.

Ed Norton is the only guy I can really think of right now who will be considered an acting legend.
I'm a big fan of the character actor, the guy who is always the buddy, the villain the rogue...Clancy Brown, Alan Rickman and Steve Buscemi come to mind. Ed Norton almost had this status but hes far too handsome to fade into the woodwork. Peter Weller is another guy who did this well, the slightly better than intelligent everyman...

Randomly visiting for now
Future legends...

Well of course Johnny Depp because needless to say he's awesome. I don't know about eric banner. Or for that matter about Leonardo de Caprio because while he's constantly having some good performances I'm not sure of his long-term flexibility in more drama-based characters rather than action-drama-romance ones which he does so well. I would definately say Edward Norton is currently an awesome actor and would no doubt become a legend in time.

New possibilites
- George Clooney (not legendary status but well on the way)
- Colin Farrell (has had some good performances, but he's not there yet)
- oh and my top pick of the future is Scarlett Johansson (a beautiful and inspiring actress)

I agree with Eric Bana, he is fantatic at making a role his own and is capable of a lot.

Johnny Depp of course but we all know he is going to be a legend if not already.

Leo D, and Scarlett Johansson