Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
From seeing the teaser trailer, "Breathing", this installment of the saga actually looks halfway descent. Maybe that's just me, but I was impressed by the teaser. What are your thoughts!?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

A tack on the clowns.

Worst title ever.

I've heard that the cloned sheep Dolly will be making a cameo.

Me not big Star Wars fan by the way.

Seen clips from trailer. Looks decent but then again the Phantom Menace (which I didn't hate) had one of the best ever teaser trailers.

Good point...

You cant judge a movie by it's trailer.

Bad title yes, but it should take the story to a new level, and hopefully, not be for preschoolers anymore.

Now With Moveable Parts
I have high hopes for this film...I want so badly for it to be greatness. The title is way lame, but I won't let it bug me. I'm stoked...I think this will be one of those movies I have to see in a large crowd...packed in like sardines!

You can see the second teaser trailer from the Star Wars Episode I: Phatom Menace DVD on http://www.movie-list.com you need Quicktime 5 to view the trailer but I thought that it was pretty good..it has dialogues, actions scenes, music the whole deal...it's about a minute and a half in length..another trailer will be playing in front of Harry Potter when it opens on Nov. 16th I believe.

The title aside, I think it'll be a good movie. We'll see Mace Windu fight...and YODA! Yoda's gonna kick some a**. How cool is that? I also hear that we'll be see something like a dozen Jedi all fighting at once, all with their own styles.

Episode II Spud it's on the site's Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones trailer page it's called "Mystery" and it's a new trailer.

Now With Moveable Parts
I saw the " breathing" trailer today. I'm pretty excited. I'm in love with Yoda. I just wanna squeeze his little body...Ooooooh! Who's the guy playing Anakin?

Hayden Christensen, co-starring in the current Life as a House with Kevin Kline and Kristin Scott Thomas, is the young Vader-to-be in Star Wars, Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Ah...a young buck moving up in the world...nice. Should be fun following his career.

Just saw the Episode II poster.

Comments. They've done a JLHewitt and expanded Miss Portman's bust. Hayden Christensen looks better from the front. The poster doesn't capture his good side. The poster itself is pretty unimaginative compared to the brilliant Episode I poster. But I liked the caption. It seems to suggest Episode II will be more of a romance than an adventure. Could be a nice change of pace for Lucas.

I'm just excited that Boba Fett is in this one. ..

Actually it's a clone...I don't know everything is so hard to understand now with all this mass clonage...

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I thought the Breathing trailer was pretty good, but the Mystery trailer makes it look so much more promising!!

Spud, what he ment was that it is on the Episode 1 DVD, and was put on the net afterwards.

I heard several people complaining that the new lead looks too much like a Backstreet Boy, but I think he is going to turn out to be quiet a good actor.

Originally posted by OG-
I heard several people complaining that the new lead looks too much like a Backstreet Boy, but I think he is going to turn out to be quiet a good actor.
I'd heard good things about him and all, but the trailer I saw in front of "Harry Potter" was not encouraging. The movie looked good, but he did not. His acting did not convince me much. He looked the part, but I didn't feel that he really was the character at all. If that holds true in the movie, it'll be the second consecutive Anakin that acted poorly in a Star Wars movie. I think Portman seemed rather bad, too. They talk like teenagers from LA or something...they don't talk like a Jedi, and a Senator/Queen.

Originally posted by spudracer
I'm just excited that Boba Fett is in this one. ..
I thought it was Jango Fett that was in this one.

It's one of the Fett's, Ryan. Maybe you're right. I think that Boba is a clone of Jango...maybe that's where I got it from.

B&W
'Attack of the Clones' is a pretty bad title

but so was 'A New Beginning' for pete's sake

Peace,