Boll's a knockout...

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
'Raging Boll knocks out his critics'

Why isn't this more common? After all, everyone wants to punch Ebert from time to time don't they? There should be a spate of these things.

Of course, lil Scorsese isn't about to leap pixie-like into the ring. Put there are alternatives...

Shyamalan could start haunting his detractors (or just walking after them menacingly with a cane and a sloping haircut). James Cameron could arrange some kind of underwater fish-slapping contest. And Werner Herzog? Why, he could just shoot people. It's bound to happen, sooner or later

"If you make a movie like HOUSE OF THE DEAD, a zombie movie, what are they expecting? SCHINDLER’S LIST?”

haha...

good call Golgot, I'd love to see Lucas light saber fight (maybe substitute with thick sticks or fisher price styrofoam bats) some of his Edpisode I, II, & III bashing critics

Horrorphiliac

Originally Posted by Golgot
Why isn't this more common?
Cause chickens and nerds rule the Earth!!!! Uh... okay maybe not, but good post.

Its not more common because its a dumb idea. To hear those who fought him, none of them were his feircest critics. Two of the people had never seen any of his films, and the others, well... didnt have much of an opinion about him.

It would also have been nice if it were a somewhat more legitimate fight.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Of course, lil Scorsese isn't about to leap pixie-like into the ring.
.... Or would he?

Originally Posted by JBriscoe
"If you make a movie like HOUSE OF THE DEAD, a zombie movie, what are they expecting? SCHINDLER’S LIST?”