Jackass 2

Tools    

I don't know why they want to make another one.. if anything they really need to make a new CKY.. I personally thought they were alot better than Jackass..

Originally Posted by steve5315
I don't know why they want to make another one.. if anything they really need to make a new CKY.. I personally thought they were alot better than Jackass..
I'm probably just on cloud 9 right now, but what's CK9?

Originally Posted by jrs
I'm probably just on cloud 9 right now, but what's CK9?
CKY is the underground stuff .. just like jackass, all the same people plus more,.. like jackass people with viva la bam cast plus wildboys cast.. like steve-o ryan dunn etc all them doing jackass type things just crazier and alot funnier..

Originally Posted by Yoda
I expect I'll be way too busy laughing at the film to be disgusted by what it represents.
Same here.

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by steve5315
CKY is the underground stuff .. just like jackass, all the same people plus more,.. like jackass people with viva la bam cast plus wildboys cast.. like steve-o ryan dunn etc all them doing jackass type things just crazier and alot funnier..
CKY does not feature Steve-O. CKY (Camp Kill Yourself) features the West Chester crew and was started by Bam Margera and Brandon DiCamillo. CKY differs slightly from Jackass as there is stunts and skating footage. Some stunts in Jackass are actually from CKY. CKY features stunts too risque for Jackass like the one based on the George Carlin joke "taking a **** while running at full speed".
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

lol well they cant feature the really disgusting stuff in the theaters but jackass 2 will do they cant go wrong with that

DEFINE the GREAT LINE
I never saw the first one in thesters can't wait for the sequel