Underworld: Evolution ending.

→ in
Tools    

I fully don't understand the ending.

After Selene drinking that Alexander's blood which obviously gave her more strength..But at the end she was in sunlight..Which makes me ask this question.

Is she fully human now? Classic vampire movies would have it "Kill the head vampire and the rest of them turn back human"
But yeah, Is she human now? Or is just that guys blood made her evolve into something stronger?

and is that guy still half vampire and half werewolf?

Cause after seeing not only her eye color change but her being in sunlight, I would assume she was human now. But then began to think about how the movie was named "evolution".

Someone veryify kk ^_^

Originally Posted by Firebug911
I fully don't understand the ending.

After Selene drinking that Alexander's blood which obviously gave her more strength..But at the end she was in sunlight..Which makes me ask this question.

Is she fully human now? Classic vampire movies would have it "Kill the head vampire and the rest of them turn back human"
But yeah, Is she human now? Or is just that guys blood made her evolve into something stronger?

and is that guy still half vampire and half werewolf?

Cause after seeing not only her eye color change but her being in sunlight, I would assume she was human now. But then began to think about how the movie was named "evolution".

Someone veryify kk ^_^
WARNING:SPOOLERS ALERT
Alexander Corvinus was the ORIGINAL immortal, father of Michael & William, the first Vampire & Werewolf, and I am concluding that his blood evolved Selene into a more invulnerable "Super" Vampire, sort of like Dracula in Blade:Trinity. As for all the werewolves & vampires either dying or reverting back to human form after the deaths of Michael & William, Tanus the Historian states that it was a "false assumption" on Viktors part, and that their deaths wouldn't be that impactful to the vampire/werewolf community. I hope this helps

Yea, it is somewhat hard to understand the ending, but just keep in mind that the whole "Kill the head vampire to turn all vampires back to normal" is a myth and has no truth what so ever in this film. She is able to be in the sunlight due to her own evolution and if you must, go back and view the final sequence again and listen to her final words. I won't post them here, because I don't want to ruin the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it...of course she may have died and this could just all be false, I guess you will just have to watch the movie to find out!!!

Thank You for Smoking 10/10
Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis 4/10
Equilbrium 8/10
A History of Violence 8/10
Officespace 10/10

Lost in never never land
SPOILER

That correct in that she had received the blood from the original immortal, and that changed her so that she was no longer a pure vampire.

END SPOILER

However, in the original vampire lore, vampires are able to walk in day light anyways. It just that the vampire doesn't have the extra human powers that it has during the night. However, in most current vampire movies, vampires are not capable of walking in daylight. And that is the same with Underworld: Evolution, the vampires are not capable of walking in sunlight.

i hate the underworld series.. they are all a blatent (albeit crappy) rip off of the World Of Darkness RPG series by White Wolf publishing....

PAGAN WISDOM SHALL REIGN AGAIN
I will have to agree with that. And that leads me inevitably to ask is there any plans for having World of Darkness made into a movie. That would be a heck of a gothic vampire film at last, wouldn't it?
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Tyler