The Grudge 2

Tools    

The Grudge 2

Directed by: Takashi Shimizu,
In Theatres: October 13, 2006

Starring: Amber Tamblyn, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Arielle Kebbel, Jennifer Beals, Teresa Palmer, Takako Fuji, Ryo Ishibashi, Misako Uno, Shaun Sipos, Edison Chen

Official Website: DoYouHaveaGrudge.com

Synopsis: "The Grudge 2" delves into the secrets behind the grudge's wrath and introduces a seemingly unrelated host of new characters who find themselves connected by the same terrifying supernatural curse.

In Tokyo, a young woman is exposed to the same mysterious curse that afflicted her sister. The supernatural force, which fills a person with rage before spreading to its next victim, brings together a group of previously unrelated people who attempt to unlock its secret to save their lives.

Exact same poster I saw. Going to be awful.

Originally Posted by Bill
Exact same poster I saw. Going to be awful.
It's a teaser poster (only one out there so obviously the one I presume you said you saw) and there's no teaser trailer. I for one don't judge till I see actual footage

I think Billy boy means awful as in good. Like when one says that movie was dope.

Anways bad or not i'm a seein' since I enjoyed the first and many think that one was bad.

Also, doesnt Sarah Michelle Gellar croak early in this one? Or at least dies sometime during the movie? I'm sure I heard her comment on that before.

How Do U Create A Sequel For Such An Awful Movie

tis true the movie sucked but it sold mega bucks in the box office