Serendipity

Tools    

I thought I would ask for an opinion since I love giving mine. How cool was that movie, gene shallit hit it on the head. Anyway, i know I am guy and all but it was it was really cool. I am not one to boast about reviewers, but check this out. Gene Shallit that guy with the glasses and the moustach right(he's a DORK) check out what he wrote if you don't belive me.

The word Serendipity means 'a fortunate discovery made by accident." when I came upon Serendipity, with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale, it was more than fortunate, it was thrilling. I've been reviewing movies for some 35 years and Serendipity joins my personal list of matchless romantic comedies, ranking with favorites of the golden 1930s and 40s. Putting Cusack and Ms. Beckinsale together was itself serendipitous; they are made for each other."

Now I have to say that funniest part in this movie is when Molly Shannon gets hit in the head with a golf ball then smacked in the face with a golf club..I almost fell off my chair.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
http://www.movieforums.com/forums/sh...?threadid=1093

Post it here buddy, and welcome aboard.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I was told to post my message here by spdrcr. Later "Rip".

I thought I would ask for an opinion since I love giving mine. How cool was that movie, gene shallit hit it on the head. Anyway, i know I am guy and all but it was it was really cool. I am not one to boast about reviewers, but check this out. Gene Shallit that guy with the glasses and the moustach right(he's a DORK) check out what he wrote if you don't belive me.

The word Serendipity means 'a fortunate discovery made by accident." when I came upon Serendipity, with John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale, it was more than fortunate, it was thrilling. I've been reviewing movies for some 35 years and Serendipity joins my personal list of matchless romantic comedies, ranking with favorites of the golden 1930s and 40s. Putting Cusack and Ms. Beckinsale together was itself serendipitous; they are made for each other."

Now I have to say that funniest part in this movie is when Molly Shannon gets hit in the head with a golf ball then smacked in the face with a golf club..I almost fell off my chair.