Little Nicky

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I just want to say this looks like the worst movie ever. THE WORST! I hate Sandler's movies.

Wha? I can't believe you just said that! I love Adam Sandler's comedy! "Billy Madison" was pretty bad (had its moments, though), but "Happy Gilmore" made my entire family laugh. He's just a flat out funny guy...Little Nicky looks pretty good to me...although not on the same level as Happy Gilmore or Big Daddy.

The Water Boy was okay, too...

Didn't see it.
We love Adam Sandler. We try to buy all of his movies. My favorite is either Happy Gilmore or The Wedding Singer or Airheads.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
All time favorite -Happy Gilmore.

This was back when he was an iffy comic, you looked at him and didn't think he could pull the movie off. Then I rented it and laughed my ass off. Ever since, I have taken his comic abilities seriously, though he may not showcase them so well in some movies ... The Wedding Singer fell short for me though it had it's moments. Big Daddy was a little tame, understandably cause of it's subject matter. Never did get around to Billy madison but then never quite wanted to ... Water Boy was amusing. none have met the memory of Happy though.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I didn't mean I hate his movies. I loved Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore, but some others I don't like. And his cds just suck so much. Little Nicky looks so terrible. I will never ever see this movie.

The CDs are very weird...but some of the tracks on them are really funny - most are just bizzare, though.

Well, I for one will likely see it on video.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i will never get over the track on one of the older ones where he uses the toilet for ever ... and then a similar thing happened in Austin Powers, hmm...

Little Nicky looks okay. Hopefully it will be better than some of his other movies. I'd have to say that Happy Gilmore has been my favorite so far. Although the Wedding Singer was very good as well.

I loved the Wedding Singer. Part of the reason was probably because I grew up in the '80s and a lot of the things seemed familar to me. Plus, I am a romantic at heart, so I always like the romantic comedies.

But if I had to pick my favorite Adam Sandler movie, I'd pick Happy Gilmore, too.

Didn't see it.
I liked The Wedding Singer also.

Did anybody ever see Little Nicky? I didn't. I'm still wondering what it was like.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I love Little Nicky! It can be a bit ridiculous but I like it that way. It's just perfect for those occasions when you don't want to think too much about what your watching and you just need a good laugh. :]

I love Adam Sandler, but this movie isn't very good. Probably his worst, IMO.
did u seee punch drunk love or spanglish ? ( i haven't , just wondering where they stack up .)

Wha? I can't believe you just said that! I love Adam Sandler's comedy! "Billy Madison" was pretty bad (had its moments, though), but "Happy Gilmore" made my entire family laugh. He's just a flat out funny guy...Little Nicky looks pretty good to me...although not on the same level as Happy Gilmore or Big Daddy.

The Water Boy was okay, too...
Hey Yoda, look what you said 10 years ago.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
did u seee punch drunk love or spanglish ? ( i haven't , just wondering where they stack up .)
Unfortunately I haven't. I've heard nothing but good things about Punch Drunk Love and I want to see that one soon. I've heard a lot of people dislike Spanglish, so I'm not too sure about that one.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I really liked Punch Drunk Love. He plays a disturbed guy very well. Don't expect SNL gags though, this is a pretty straight performance by Sandler. Although I do like good comedies, sometimes I have trouble with SNL sketch ideas that get stretched into a 2 hr feature film.

I just want to say this looks like the worst movie ever. THE WORST!
Coleman Francis' life's work would have to disagree with you there.

EDIT: Just noticed the post date, holy bumping Batman!

Hey Yoda, look what you said 10 years ago.
I actually wouldn't retract much of that. I dislike Billy Madison a lot more now (never loved it, though), but I still think Happy Gilmore's quite funny and would probably get a better rap if the Sandler stigma weren't attached to it.

I will say that I like The Water Boy less now, even if I still love to call football "foosball" whenever possible.