O Brother Where Art Thou?

Tools    

Come and check out my advance review of the Coen's latest movie at http://www.heres-looking-at-movies.com

Sorry, this board is not a place where you can simply come to post your links - if you want to participate in the discussions, and mention your site, that would be fine. Or, you may use your signature.

I cleaned house on your other 3 threads of shameless self-promotion...don't do anything like that again, or rest assured your IP will be banned.

yes sir, I'm sorry. Wont happen again

Back to the topic. I am looking forward to this film. I'm a George Clooney fan. I think he's largely been underrated in many of his films. Once he made Out of Sight (a great film, I thought, based on a great book), he started getting the respect as an actor he deserved.

Teaming up with the Coen Brothers is bound to produce a masterpiece. (I may be overselling it a bit, but I'm expecting this film to be good).

Didn't see it.
The previews of this movie are very intriguing. This one jumps up there on my "Want to See" scale. I also like Clooney.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Isn't this supposed to be a moderan adaptation of Homer's The Odyssee?

Didn't see it.
I'm not sure. I read that Clooney's singing was so bad that they brought in a pro and Clooney lip-synched.