'Superman Returns' Teaser Trailer is here!

Tools    

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by jrs
Ditto, but I truly doubt it.
The trailer makes the film look a little hokey (in a campy traditional superhero-kinda way), but I'm not going to judge the film based on one trailer. Right now, my only concern is the quality of the story which, I have to say, doesn't sound very good. And Brandon Routh is really going to have to sell me his Superman performance, because he doesn't look very "super" to me (not for Superman's big screen return, anyway).

But, here's to keeping an open mind. You know I'll be there opening night.

Ya' know, it's kinda early for this to actually be out now. Even though the footage 'was' real from the film.

I sent it to TheMovieBox.net and I got a response back and they already seen it. It's a fan made trailer (a really good made one though).

I am dying to see the real one.

We can't stop here!
That's a really good fan made trailer. Looks interesting, but I don't really see the story yet. I'll wait for the official trailers before making a decision on it.

There's treachery afoot!!!
When have you ever known a movie trailer to tell the story of the movie?

The music from that trailer is already sending chills up my spine.

A system of cells interlinked
Here is a pic of Lex Luthor, just released....

Also, they have removed the teaser linked above, before I got to see it....

Boooo

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I am going to have to be really won over here, cause I am quite the superman fan. Brandon Routh looks like Max Fisher all grown up and dressing like Superman in some of the shots. I dunno. They maybe should have got Tom Welling? It would match up with Smallville and I think he's a pretty damn good Clark Kent, he should have got first crack at being Superman.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

We can't stop here!
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
When have you ever known a movie trailer to tell the story of the movie?
Some do, sometimes. But true, most don't. They atleast show the bad guy most of the time.

Here is a much BIGGER and fuller shot of the Kevin Spacey/Lex Luthor image.

Originally Posted by Sedai

Thanks for letting me know.

......removed the teaser link...

We can't stop here!

Pic isn't working, I want to see him. I shoulda downloaded the trailer, that woulda been nice.

Spacey is an inspired choice. The trailer, however, doesn't tell me much. I like the theme so far, though; kinda grand, but with an over-the-top, All-American kinda hamminess.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
This seems to look like a huge bomb.

HUGE BOMB.

Kaboomity type, yamean?
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Watch Singer's blogs and his discussion at the San Diego Comic-Con this year. Ya have to understand the whole idea behind his head and actually the story of Superman Returns' conjointment with Superman /Superman II.

This is gonna be one hell of a sweet summer blockbuster !!!!!!

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by Escape
The music from that trailer is already sending chills up my spine.
In total agreement with ya.

The Suit on Routh really blows, the 'S' in peticular although I still think the movie will be awesome as long as Singer tries to not focus too much on the original two movies and he tries to show how powerful Superman can be.

Originally Posted by Godsend
This seems to look like a huge bomb.

HUGE BOMB.

Kaboomity type, yamean?
Lately, if its a movie inspired by a comic it will always top 100 million and since this IS Superman itll probably get at least 200 million or more.