Female assassins/hitmen in lead role.

Tools    

I'm looking for European/Asian/International action films where the lead character is a female assassin/hitman. I know of:

Nikita
The Assassin (Point Of No Return)

Any more titles are appreciated.
Thanks - Jasons_Mask

Well, you’ve got the bride and all the other femme fatales in Kill Bill. There’s a pair of ‘em in Chiklo gouyeung (Naked Killer). There’s the craptapular Lucy Liu vehicle Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever sitting alongside another piece of crap flick about another female assassin called Elektra. Azumi is a fun ride, mixing live action with manga and adding in a hot female assassin.

Here’s a site that has a breakdown of Asian cinema’s leading female assassins. Have fun.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Can we try with real bullets now?
Natalie Portman is a 12 year old wannabe assassin in The Professional, if that even counts.

I love "Heroic Trio" ... Michelle Yeoh, Maggie Cheung, and Anita Bui. Can't beat that ... and all in the same movie.

There's Mira Sorvino in "The Replacement Killers".

And going waaaaay back, Faye Dunaway as Bonnie in "Bonnie and Clyde"

Originally Posted by cutter
And going waaaaay back, Faye Dunaway as Bonnie in "Bonnie and Clyde"
Good idea, except Bonnie was a killer, not a paid assassin.

Originally Posted by cutter
There's Mira Sorvino in "The Replacement Killers".
Except that she's not an assassin either. She makes phony I.D.s and gets sucked into the plot with the assassin played by Chow Yun-Chubby, but she's no professional killer.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ok, Slayton, Holden, you have a point there.

With that in mind, the only one that truely comes to mind, as an assassin is La Femme Nikita ... and DON'T even mention "Point of No Return" in the same breath. It would be an insult.

Thanks for the replies.

Never a Frown with Golden Brown
I'd say my favorite is O'ren Ishii in Kill Bill vol. 1
Pulp Fiction - Reservoir Dogs - Kill Bill 1/2 - From Dusk Till Dawn - Meet Joe Black - 21 Grams - Snatch - Sin City - Ocean's Eleven - Fight Club - Lost in Translation - Once Upon A Time In Mexico - Hero (英雄version) - Super Troopers - The Big Lebowski - Dazed and Confused - Rolling Kansas - Made - The Rounders - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas