Into the Badlands…

Tools    

Just wanted to let you guys know I would be leaving tomorrow for about a week (maybe a little longer). I was originally going to visit relatives in Oklahoma but have since found out they've all gone north… so… now I'm heading into Crazy Horse's territory…

You guys take care and I'll be back soon...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Have a great trip Caity!

Tell us all about it when you get back....and I want details!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Hope you have a great time.

btw, I've just twigged that it's not Neil Young's Crazy Horse you're on about.

Was just about to break into a quick chorus of Ride My Llama...

I am having a nervous breakdance
I only wish you could take more time off, Cait. But enjoy every minute of it!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Take care, dear lady. And when you return, maybe post more than once a week.

I know you work terribly hard. Have a safe one...and relax.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Lets put a smile on that block
Be safe Caity, and always carry a torch! Enjoy your travels.

enjoy your vacation, and come back soon

Have a great trip, hopefully you will post some pictures from your trip when you get back, I love Photos,

I will miss you

Thanks guys, I had a great time... a little short, but fun and I got to see several relatives I didn't think I would get to... … but I missed you guys a lot…

Nebs, I didn't take a lot of pics and apparently have to work on the ones I did take before the system will let me load them on here... but I'll try...

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome back

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Thanks guys, I had a great time... a little short, but fun and I got to see several relatives I didn't think I would get to... … but I missed you guys a lot…
We missed you too Caity....

...and I have to say, I'm seeing minimal details here.
Sooo...what made your trip so fun?~

glad you had fun