Tremors 3

→ in
Tools    

Has anyone seen this?

Originally posted by sunfrog
Pigsnie said I'm a squittel!
I wuz wonderin what you next sig was gonna be, hahaha! NO I havent seen Tremors 3. I only seen the first 2 & I think I liked the 2nd one better becuz it was grosser.

I heard it's better than the first two. I didn't even know there was a 3rd one. It comes out on video in a few days. I can't wait!

Ya know, when I was a little kid, we once lived in this apartment out by a basketball court, which had a playground. It was "rough" (cement and metal instead of grass and wood), but I still liked it. There was this one "slide" made up of long metal tubes...so it felt kind of funny when you'd slide down it. I used to pretend those Tremor monsters from the first movie were waiting at the bottom, so I'd start to go down and claw my way back up, narrowly avoiding death! I was so heroic.

Ok, just wanted to say that.

Hahaha! When I was little I used to play this game where we couldn't touch the ground because it was lava, or acid. This was before the movies came out. I think I like Tremors so much because of that.

Yeah, we'd do the same thing...my brother and I, that is. We'd have to jump on the furniture to get across the room. It's amazing how fun everything is when you're a kid. Doing that would bore the crap outta me now.

When I was little- whats the matter with me, Im only 6!!! -Pigsnie would hold me upside down by my feet & then brush the floor with my head. That was FUN! Nothin to do with TREMORS though, Loll.

Beware the Moon
Good film and pretty funny, back to the original little town and Burt's Bunker (new and improved)

As good as the other two and focussing on Burt who has a superb opening sequence facing off against hundreds of shrieker graboids.

"of course he has one he's Burt"

B&W
Tremors 1 and 2 were mean movies.

When the hell was Tremors 3 made?
Who stars in it?

I am, so watching this movie ASAP

Peace,

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It was made this year...

Has Michael Gross returning to replay his role as Burt Gummer. Also has some of the people from the first Tremors movie returning to replay their role, see if you can recognize who the teenage girl in the movie is. I noticed right away, but wasn't' sure so I had to check it later. You've seen her in a very noteable movie.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg