Transporter 2

Tools    

Not sure if this trailer has already been posted but if you enjoyed the first film here is the trailer to the second one.

And this is my BOOMstick!
I don't know....looks like it lost its charm.

May The Forks be With Us
to tell u all the truth, i thought the movie was terrible. Every movie where that guy had been the main character has been bad. i mean there might be one or two that i havent seenm but for the most part he's only great as a supporting actor. he needs support inorder to be good, and in this movie they surrounded him with other bad actors. the story was good, the acting was terrible because no one could act except for my pal jason who didn't have ne support from the rest of the cast.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Originally Posted by Escape
Not sure if this trailer has already been posted but if you enjoyed the first film here is the trailer to the second one.

Just saw it the other day. It looks awesome.

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
...i thought the movie was terrible.
Man, you're nuts

The Transporter was an over the top, extremely exagerated, highly impossible action flick. I loved it.

May The Forks be With Us
Y'all are all crazy. The man can't suppot a movie (Jason Stratham). The only thing i remotely liked about it was the action. but everything else just sucked. or maybe i need to watch it again. i have no clue, i just don't remember it being very good