anybody get the new House of Flying Daggers DVD?

Tools    

Movie Forums Member
I'm wondering if the DVD is good.
And whats so good about it if it is good and how well is the Extra Features.
And what are the Features in the DVD

A system of cells interlinked
I have this. Really great film, with stellar cinematography, of course. I have a couple of minor complaints, but nothing that would keep me from buying the DVD if I didn't have it. Still, Why the giant plot hole at the end?

WARNING: "House of Flying Daggers" spoilers below
Although they wrapped up the main romance and character interactions, they failed to address the resolution between the Tang soldiers and the House of Flying Daggers. As the final battle between the three lovers is taking place, they cut over to the hideout in the bamboo forest, and the ring of soldiers advancing down upon it. As the lovers finish their dance, the soldiers get closer, drawing up to the hideout, and then....the film ends. Huh? What happened? Is this an edited version? Did some foolish person somewhere think that the American release just had to be under two hours or something?

It really seemed like an entire section of the end was missing...Anyone see a different cut?

Saw a deal the other day at Best Buy, both Crouching Tiger and House of Flying Daggers for 20 bucks. Almost had to give in to that.

Didn't see it.
I was kind of wondering about the ending also.

A system of cells interlinked
Ya, I have changed my mind after another viewing. I really like the ending now. I get into why I like it now in my review. Peep it if interested, and long time no see James