when i 1st watched it i thought it was an okay movie but when i thought about what it was trying to portray it was quite good. You have different stories told in a Unlinear way in the beginning then it comes back to being a linear movie.

The movie is about a gang war and how, there is a hired assasin and the assasin gets betrayed then the Assasin finds a friend (she turns out to be a hooker later on) and both bond through there adventures together from running away from the cop and you also have the story about the friends friend which is quite interesting.
I know i'm not making too much sense though but i really don't want to ruin much of the story.

The movie was to show how Hong Kong people are always usually very mean escpecially when selling things and it portrays how much lies and deceit there are in HK and it also portrays mongkok as the city of buisness and oppurtinity to get rich. I overall felt the acting could be a bit better and i felt some parts could of been done much better escpecially in the very end.

the movie just ended too suddenly, but the directing is very gritty and almost like a Documentary Style but not too shaky and tries to make everything in the movie look realistic as possible.

I overall liked this movie 8/10

poster of the assasin and his friend and the cops who play a big role in the story

a picture of just the girl

The person who hired the assasin who plays an important role in the movie too
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	nite25.jpeg
Views:	304
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	4826