Which 'Batman Begins' is Your Favorite?

Tools    

As a young boy, Bruce Wayne watched in horror as his millionaire parents were slain in front of him--a trauma that leads him to become obsessed with revenge.

But the opportunity to avenge his parent's deaths is cruelly taken away from him by fate. Fleeing to the East, where he seeks counsel with the dangerous but honorable ninja cult leader known as Ra's Al-Ghul, Bruce returns to his now decaying Gotham City, which is overrun by organized crime and other dangerous individuals manipulating the system. Meanwhile, Bruce is slowly being swindled out of Wayne Industries, the company he inherited.

The discovery of a cave under his mansion, along with a prototype armored suit, leads him to assume a new persona, one which will strike fear into the hearts of men who do wrong; he becomes Batman!!! In the new guise, and with the help of rising cop Jim Gordon, Batman sets out to take down the various nefarious schemes in motion by individuals such as mafia don Falcone, the twisted doctor/drug dealer Jonathan 'The Scarecrow' Crane, and a mysterious third party that is quite familiar with Wayne and waiting to strike when the time is right.

Title: Batman Begins
Release Date: June 17, 2005
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Christopher Nolan
Screenwriter: David Goyer, Christopher Nolan
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for intense action violence, disturbing images & some thematic elements)

Starring:
Christian Bale .... Bruce Wayne/Batman
Michael Caine .... Alfred Pennyworth
Liam Neeson .... Ducard
Morgan Freeman .... Lucius Fox
Gary Oldman .... Lt. James Gordon
Ken Watanabe .... Ra's Al Ghul
Katie Holmes .... Rachel Dawes
Cillian Murphy .... Dr. Jonathan Crane/The Scarecrow
Tom Wilkinson .... Carmine Falcone
Rutger Hauer .... Richard Earle
Sara Stewart .... Martha Wayne
Richard Brake .... Joe Chill
Gus Lewis .... Young Bruce Wayne
Emma Lockhart .... Young Rachel Dawes
Linus Roache .... Dr. Thomas Wayne

my favorite is the second poster going down

Second picture is my favorite of the bunch, third pic my second choice and the first picture last.

I like the 2nd or 3rd one the best.

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
1st one is awesome. It looks so depressing and mysterious.....can't wait to see this.