Michael Jackson

Tools    

Rock God
ok, here you go... fight/praise mj all you want over here now.

Good idea! I'd just be repeating what I've said in a bunch of other threads if I went on about him for awhile, but to summarize my thoughts: the man is a musical genius despite is bizarre appearance. I hope he continues to make music as long as he's able to maintain his current state of excellence. His new single "You Rock My World," is a GREAT song...even I am surprised that he's still THAT good after all this time.

Never been a fan of MJ except for his stuff with the Jackson 5.

i love his music, he's just a little disturbed. And he looks like a girl! i thought him and Janet Jackson were the same person for a while!

Now With Moveable Parts
I don't feel the least bit sorry for the guy.He lost major credibility when he decided to be a freak of nature.If he really does have some skin problems,then there were lot's of different ways he could have delt with that.Sure,his older stuff rocks and he's a performing genius...but he's also a wacko millionaire,so like I said,I don't feel sorry for the guy...I'm sure he can buy some respect.

I dunno about feeling sorry for him...I don't really care, I just admire his musical talent, and I like the fact that others do, too, because as odd as he is, he makes great music.

Tryin to think of other things besides terrorists ... hey TWT, what was that thing with Marlon Brando at the MJ concert? I heard he was booed for doin stuff. And I finally saw whitney Houston, awwww, she looks awful!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I like bubbles...LOL
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Tryin to think of other things besides terrorists ... hey TWT, what was that thing with Marlon Brando at the MJ concert? I heard he was booed for doin stuff. And I finally saw whitney Houston, awwww, she looks awful!
Brando was mumbling something like "100,000 kids die from machetes each minute" or something like that. Something really weird and bizarre. The guy's head is messed up. Either that, or he's got substance abuse problems of some sort.

Now With Moveable Parts
Poor Brando...I DO feel sorry for him.God,what a waste.He's such a great actor...I wish he would go down with a little dignity,ya know.I mean the guy has been in some legendary films,what the heck happened to him?Hey,TWT,I'm not going to deny M.J's musical abilities,the man WAS phenominal...but now..c'mon..be honest;isn't hard to not think about all the weirdness now?That's why I said he's been discredited.also,do you think I've been too hard on Holden Pike?I don't think he'll visit here,so I just thought I'd ask.I'll ignore him if you think I should...I've been pretty hard on him today.

Yeah, I think of his weirdness...but it's not a big deal. I don't dwell on it, because it's been established. Every genius has their eccentricites, or even their full-fledge pyshcological disorders. I'm not excusing those, but it's certainly nothing new.

Holden Pike? I dunno...I didn't realize you'd done anything to him really. I recall something vauge, but not much.

Now With Moveable Parts
all right,cool.Anyhoo,I'm glad I have this forum to take my mind off other matters for the time being.

If Holden Pike visits here, that ill be a first, I really think hes only interested in movies. I dont think he even cares about us!

Anyhoo, MJ. Im not really aware of a lot of his stuff becuz I was only a little fetus when he was popular but his tiny wee nosey just really freaks me out! I think if I stuck a clothespin on it, he would die of asphiksiation.

Rock God
you know, i just had a post here that apparently got deleted.... what's up?

Rock God
hm.. don't know. some people are offended by a lot. i wasn't blaming you specifically, maybe something weird just happened, i don't know. i basically said that micheal jackson was a weirdo and an eccentric, but nothing really horrible...

There were rumours that La Toya and Michael Jackson were the same person, ever seen them in the same room together aye? Sounds about as true as Richard Gere shoving a hamster up his a@@e! Still, it would explain a lot of things. On the positive side, Thriller is a great album. I've got the tape in my motor and gets an airing every now and again.

Hummm, it sounds like Holden Pike might have deleted your post, Broodyman -- maybe he didnt like the way you spelled tiny wee nosey. JUST KIDDIN, MR PIKE, dont delete me, Im just a stupid 15 yer old who hasnt been to film skizool, hahaha !!!!!

Hey, I personally don't care how mj looks . Thats his perrogative. like i will always say....mj kicks major a**.
I myself do feel sorry for him. With people ruining his life, destroying his credibility. He couldn't go anywhere without all tabloid junkets following him wasting their time on an innocent guy who could've been entertaining people during the meantime. Now they aren't bothering him knowing that there is more important , and realistic stories to cover. Now I don't wanna go on and continue what is not hard to get through people's heads ..the truth.