The Incredibles 2?

Tools    

Me like first one WEeee. Second one?

I could go for a second one, just saw the first on DVD and enjoyed more then I thought I would. My favorite Pixar movie. Not sure what they'd do in a second one though.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Firebug911
Me like first one WEeee. Second one?
oh dear.

Well, Brad Bird did express interest in a sequel. I think that would be sweet. The first was awesome.

Originally Posted by TheFanboy
Not sure what they'd do in a second one though.
Ya' Kidding? Anything man....They're The Incredibles!

Well at the end..big weird guy bust out from ground..So duh..just like any thing else..fight more bad guys.

Well at the end..big weird guy bust out from ground..So duh..just like any thing else..fight more bad guys.
actually, what else were you expecting????

May The Forks be With Us
Man, the 1st one was the best Pixar movie ever. Even better than Monsters Inc. which I thought was really good. I can't wait for the sequel. That would be some awsome. The only problem with it is that some sequels for big hits don't live up to the original, but then some surpass it. Let's just just hope that it is better than the first.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

i just bought that movie the other day and loved it

1) think it would be great to see how dash acts as a teenager,
2) and am i the only one that thinks violet looks really cool with her hair draped over her eyes and smiling? She looks downright EEEVVVVILL.

*click on this image to enlarge*
3) i am in love with elastigirl

4) the could have such incredible action scenes with the character that they havent yet(100 yard dash was great though)
5) the baby has some potential

a sequel needs to be made, a PG-13 sequel (for teenage problems)

Ya - they didn't show Jack Jack at all. There is def. a possibility that this one could focus on the kids.

heh i just thought of how cool dash and vi working together to stop a school shooting, now that would be cool. And if the kids powers powers increase as they mature we could maybe see Dash learn to dodge bullets, and violet could learn to manipulate her forcefield (like split it in half blocking multiple bullets) imagine the action scenes that could take advantage of these aspects!

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by mott hamble
Ya - they didn't show Jack Jack at all. There is def. a possibility that this one could focus on the kids.
Everytime a movie is focused on kids it turns out to be a disaster.

Originally Posted by mott hamble
actually, if you watch the dvd, there is a segment called jack-jack attack...covers this subject very well, i think...it's not all that long and very cute

Originally Posted by susan
actually, if you watch the dvd, there is a segment called jack-jack attack...covers this subject very well, i think...it's not all that long and very cute
I agree.

im talking when they are teenagers not at teh age they are in the movie

Yeah, A second one like 5 years later or so. Cause dash was going into the 5th thats 12 or 13 I think.

Althou my only 2 complaints on this movie is A) There was a few animation bugs
B) The voice that played Helen(elestragirl sp?) sounded like she had a really large ball in her mouth the whole time..Just the way she talked sounded weird...Not to mention the movement on Helens lips in the movie.

The second one could possibly be focused a bit more on the kids. Or the whole family using there powers very orgainized and what not togather to defeat what ever challenge they have. In the first at first the kids were scared, and still was at the end when the robot started to chase them. But hopefully in the second they are like WHAM BAM BODY SLAM OWNED SIT GG!! or somesort =P

PS: Violet is hot

The voice that played Helen sounded like she had a really large ball in her mouth the whole time..Just the way she talked sounded weird.
Hey, don't make fun of Jodie Foster.

Violet is hot

Shameless self promotion
I'd def be into a second one although sequels are always a worry. Loved the first and I'd really like to see the Mole guy get up to some naughty, ground digging shenanigans

Althou my only 2 complaints on this movie is A) There was a few animation bugs
B) The voice that played Helen(elestragirl sp?) sounded like she had a really large ball in her mouth the whole time..Just the way she talked sounded weird...Not to mention the movement on Helens lips in the movie.

PS: Violet is hot
its the first fully animated film with humans characters and the longest animated film and history and your complaining of some animation errors?