Fight Club stuff

Tools    

film making extraordinaire
I dont know if anyone else has noticed this, but I took stills on my computer of the last sequence on fight club as the two hold hands and the buildings blow up. Well I noticed that as the building blew up letters appear in the explosions, big letters, spelling out words I cant quite read. Has anyone else seen this and know what it says? You cant notice these letters by watching the movie in real time, you must slow it down a lot or take stills.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
hah. what i thought i was about to read was: "...and then there was a HUGE still frame of a giant c*ck!"

i'll have to re-watch that scene, and get back to you.

Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
big letters, spelling out words I cant quite read.
What makes you think there letters then?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

because its damn obvious, just cant tell what its spellin out cuz its hidden pretty well. Here, I put one of stills on one of my pages, take a look for yourself. http://photobucket.com/albums/v518/M...dfightclub.jpg

if you look up and down that one building, you can find letters making words everywhere, above the top explosion as well, very faint. Ill take more stills eventually to see what they spell, its really hard to time it right though.

I did a little research and wasn't able to find anything... After looking at your picture I can see how you'd come to that conclusion... just not so sure I agree with it.

Interesting idea and it's certainly not something I'd put past the creators of such a trippy flick.

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
yeah thats my dog, if youd like to go through all my personal photos, I have more.

Originally Posted by Mose
I did a little research and wasn't able to find anything... After looking at your picture I can see how you'd come to that conclusion... just not so sure I agree with it.

Interesting idea and it's certainly not something I'd put past the creators of such a trippy flick.
Another interesting thing, if you are into film making at all; they might not have actually created those blasts, there are various text simulating programs that I have used that have letters blowing up, the editors might have decided to save time and use that instead of creating the explosions by scratch.

Originally Posted by MysticalMoose
yeah thats my dog, if youd like to go through all my personal photos, I have more.
Don't worry about it, I already did. What the hell were you doing to the dog to make it do that?

You should shrink that down and make it your avatar.

All I did was take the picture, I guess the flash pissed her off

MysticalMoose i cant see your picture...in photobucket..did you take it off already??

i watched the ending and i dont know which building your talking about..with enough imagination i can see stuff everywhere.

Appy-polly-loggies
I have actualy takin the time to still frame parts of the movie and you know find where brad pit is doing some thing obscene, such as pissing into the soup, or putting his arm around a guy in the back groung, but this explosion thing is a new one! I mean it is fight club, and I wouldnt doubt that letter might b there, but when i did watch it I did think some thing along thoes lines as well. I will check it out again tho

Oh yeah nice Dog

sorry I made some changes to the page, the link is now http://photobucket.com/albums/v518/M...fightclub2.jpg

just look in the explosions, its obvious, I am still thinking they used a text program intead of creating the blasts by drawing it. I use exploding text all the time in programs like apple livetype.

yeah..i see now what building and which part you were investigating..i tryed to change the pic and the part of the movie..but i dont have any idea how to bring it out

tho i wish there actually was some text hidden..would make things interesting

I will have to look into that.