favorite celeb quote

Tools    

"I can't help it..."
I like reading film magazines (Empire to be exact) & love quoting to other people what an actor or director have said in an interview.
So here are my favorites:

"Now I can wear heels."
Nicole Kidman post Tom Cruise

This CGI bull**** is the death of cinema. If I'd wanted all that computer game bull****, I'd have stuck my dick in a Nintendo."
Quentin Tarantino Comparing Kill Bill to The Matrix

"I'm not upset about my divorce. I'm only upset I'm not a widow."
Roseanne after Tom Arnold

"I'm number 10 at the box office. Right under Barbra Streisand. Can you imagine being under Barbra Streisand? Get me a bag. I may throw up."
Walter Matthau

"Goldie and I did have a car stolen right out of our yard. It took us three days to notice."
Kurt Russell

"Well that's ironic, because she turned out to be a better c**t than a film producer..."
Joel Schumacher on ex-producer Julia Phillips

"A vacuum with nipples."
Otto Preminger on Marilyn Monroe

"Somone lying back getting a wank absolutely should be something we see in cinema."
Ewan McGregor

Star Wars Episode III "... will be neat."
Hayden Christensen (Neat? I was looking forward to something cool & kick ass!!)

"I love any movie that has a ratarted person working in StarBucks."
Chris Kattan on I Am Sam

"Bijou Phillips thinks with her pussy."
Larry Clark

Now you...
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

"I love acting. It is so much more real than life"
-Oscar Wilde

"I enjoy being a highly overpaid actor"
-Roger Moore

"We're actors- we're the opposite of people"
-Tom Stoppard

"I don't get acting jobs because of my looks"
-Alec Baldwin

"So far, my relationships have all been the kind that make you throw up"
Halle Berry

"So where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?" - Christina Aguilera

"I want to thank Gus Van Sant for selling out so that I could use his editor Curtis Clayton, who did a great job". - Vincent Gallo

"This is fascinating! I love this picture! So I know it's going to be a bomb. It's always a disaster when you love something" - John Cassavettes

"It made me sick to watch those businessmen applaud Welles during the 1975 AFI tribute, when you know that the next day if he asked any one of them for money, they'd say, "We'll let you know"." - John Cassavettes

I like the one in my signature.

I must become Caligari..!
"Dream as if you live for ever, Live as if you'll die today"
James Dean

Now some from my Fav dumbass Cleb... Miss "Punk" :Rolleyes: Avril Lavigne

When Someone mentioned Duran Duran "Are they a new band?"

"I bought a Ramones CD the other day....it was okay"

"The Sex Pistols.... There an old band right, i dont really like old bands"
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Ezikiel 25:17 Samuel L Jackson, Pulp Fiction (1994)

"...hell no mom..I can't co-host your show, I'm a celebrity, it could tarnish my career..."
-Kelly Osbourne

"...I apologize for doing nothing wrong"
-Justin Timberlake on the Janet Jackson 'unveiling'

Nick to Jessica in their bedroom: "Imagine if these walls could talk babe.."
Jessica to Nick after a long pause: "Talking walls Nick?"

When Woody Allen was asked if he would consider casting Winona Ryder as his love interest in his film...

"Don't you think she is a little too old?"

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by piddzillas_girl
"...hell no mom..I can't co-host your show, I'm a celebrity, it could tarnish my career..."
-Kelly Osbourne

"...I apologize for doing nothing wrong"
-Justin Timberlake on the Janet Jackson 'unveiling'

Nick to Jessica in their bedroom: "Imagine if these walls could talk babe.."
Jessica to Nick after a long pause: "Talking walls Nick?"

When Woody Allen was asked if he would consider casting Winona Ryder as his love interest in his film...

"Don't you think she is a little too old?"
He he... I particularly like the Allen quote.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by piddzillas_girl
-Kelly Osbourne[/i]

Hi you, this is the firstime I have met you, I hope you have answered all the questions for you, at Bithdays and intro's, I am off to look now, so I will be back if i am not happy

Originally Posted by nebbit

Hi you, this is the firstime I have met you, I hope you have answered all the questions for you, at Bithdays and intro's, I am off to look now, so I will be back if i am not happy

Please be happy! Please oh please? lol

If I forgot something please feel free to ask me, my life is an open script!

"I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everyone to tell me the truth--even if it costs him his job." -- Samuel Goldwyn

"I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bull****." -- Mel Brooks

Ah, yes, divorce...from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet. -- Robin Williams

'I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.' -- Britany Spears

'Mum, have I sung at the Hollywood Bowl?' -- Charlotte Church

'I have been the artist with the longest career, and I am so proud and honoured to be chosen from heaven to be invincible.' -- Michael Jackson

"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation." ~Lily Tomlin

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It's not style, it's a way of life!
I like one of Clint Eastwood's sayings:

"Criticism is nothing more than other people's opinion."

Evil spelled backwards is Live!
"A 'geek' by definition is someone who eats live animals....I've never eaten live animals."~Crispin Glover

Enemies are so stimulating.
These are all from the late, great Katharine Hepburn:

"Afraid of death? Not at all. Be a great relief. Then I wouldn't have to talk to you."

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you."

"Life is full of censorship. I can't spit in your eye."

and my favourite one:

"I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!"
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. - Timothy Leary

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. - Thomas Jefferson

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it. - Voltaire

It's like déjà vu all over again. - Yogi Berra
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot