Like or dislike?

Tools    

Genius? Really? By God, he's more overrated than I though.
He's one of the few truly charismatic Hollywood stars of our time. He will go down in history as one of the greatest.

I'm not even kidding here.

I don't think I'm a full-blooded DiCaprio hater like you say though.

He's one of the few truly charismatic Hollywood stars of our time. He will go down in history as one of the greatest.

He might be remembered as a big movie star, but I highly doubt he'll be remembered as one of the greatest actors.

I never cared for DiCaprio much in the past, but he's grown on me. I'd be willing to watch anything he does.

I agree.

I definitely like him more after Wolf of Wall Street. He was good in that for sure.

He might be remembered as a big movie star, but I highly doubt he'll be remembered as one of the greatest actors.
The line between those two will blur in time, I think.

Anyway, I think this cool, little argument is over. We have both stated our opinions.

Let's get back to the game:

Robert Englund: NO OPINION

EDIT: Spike Jonze I LIKE!

Brad Pitt?

Leonardo DiCaprio is doing so well because he plays a lot of very powerful characters. He has, I think, a fetish for playing rich, powerful white guys. That will get you far.

Robert Englund is the guy who played Freddy Krueger in the original Nightmare on Elm Street movies. Not the remake.

The line between those two will blur in time, I think.

Anyway, I think this cool, little argument is over. We have both stated our opinions.

Let's get back to the game:

Robert Englund: NO OPINION

EDIT: Spike Jonze I LIKE!

Brad Pitt?
Like.

Tom Cruise (hate him, but going with the movie star trend).

Don't really like Tom Cruise because of the Scientology thing.

Mike Myers

Like him in Kevin Smith stuff, don't really care for him in other stuff.

George Clooney.

I do and I don't. He doesn't excite me. I don't hate him, but I find him overrated.

Sigourney Weaver