Stupid stuff you said on MoFo

Tools    

Originally Posted by meatwadsprite
Sypnosis : The spiderman series are easily the best superhero movies , they put movies like Batman and Superman to shame. This third one though is my favorite of the three.

and in the same post

Originally Posted by meatwadsprite
The Good The Bad and The Ugly

What stuff do you guys regret saying on here ?

Semper Fooey
I might have done that, not sure.

Boy, I dunno about me saying stupid stuff, but I can think of other people saying some ludicrous shite every other day. There was somebody, on a Nolan board I think, who suggested that film wasn't art. I think their argument was that if a film had action scenes and filmmaker made mainstream films, then the film couldn't be art, lol. You'd think that anybody over the age of 14 would know otherwise, but whatever.

I'm sure it's happened often enough. Much simply due to not fully considering things prior, kinda impulsive. Nor am I at all immovable.

'Like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream' - John Candy

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Not really sure if I've already said anything stupid, but there's more yet to come. Haha.

Looking back on some of my older posts is often pretty embarrassing. I remember giving Persona
popcorn boxes in the Movie Tab the first time I saw it.

On my first day I said any of the 13 movies I've rated
were perfect. Well half those movies are 4.5s now, and Triangle and Brotehrs were amongst them at the time! While I love them they're by no means perfect. Also my
for Antichrist was underwhelming for the movie on second examination.

Oh yes, and in the Nolan Vs Arnofsky thread I started talking about how Nolan revolutionized the 3D cinema, because of Avatar which wasn't even in 3D. That pron ably takes the cake for the stupidest thing I've said here.

I never say anything stupid, either here or there, that's just stupid.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Looking back on some of my older posts is often pretty embarrassing. I remember giving Persona
That's not really so bad, especially for a first viewing by a youngin' (). Many people still feel that way, but at least you gave it another try and got more out of it. I think it's sillier for someone to KNOW why they think it's a masterpiece after one viewing.

In my case, I've said too many ridiculous things to try to come up with examples, but I hope my percentage has reduced.

When I first joined I was 16, and yeah I said a lot of stupid stuff. I think in one of my first few posts I said that I hated old movies. Eugh. Makes me cringe to think of it now.

I didn't like Persona the first time I watched it either. Some films require more experience to be fully understood.

I am on the board for two months, so I cannot remember anything that I said two months ago that now I changed my mind. Maybe I will like The Tree of Life, Casablanca and Chinatown in the future.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I once argued that The Phantom Menace was an underrated work of genius.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
In my first hundred or so posts, I made friends by proclaiming Transformers 2 to be a fitting followup to the first in the series, said The Big Lebowski and Schindler's List to be bad films and offering opinions on various films... I hadn't even seen.

/not even close

and offering opinions on various films... I hadn't even seen.
Lol I also did that, not neccesarly opinions, but I would say films that I haven't seen ate worse than the remake and b.s. like that. I kind of want to disown my first month on this site

I considered saying something stupid once... then I thought twice about it.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!