8 mile

Tools    

Nasal, Hermie, come on guys, you're supposed to be on the same side, both playing on the same team...stop flirting, err I MEANT bickering, haha, my mistake. Now I want you to both shake hands and get back to the issue at hand.
8Mile is a good movie, I'm right, You're wrong, and welp, that's about all there is to it.

(the crowd rises to their feet, ripping into appluase)
MR. FONG takes a bow....
GOODNIGHT

PS
For a few minutes of unbridled fun and creativity, read my 8Mile Review, which is posted under the movie review section, for your fanatci pleasure and convienence.

Some people might applaud you Mr. Fong, but nobody seems to like you. Sorry.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Sorry, Lord Satan, didn't know the point of movieforums.net was to make life long companions and be well liked and loved by all people, animals, and little critters a like.

I'm walkin these train tracks, tryin to regain back
the spirit I had 'fore I go back to the same crap
To the same plant, and the same pants
Tryin to chase rap, gotta move ASAP
And get a new plan, momma's got a new man
Poor little baby sister, she don't understand
Sits in front of the TV, buries her nose in the pad
And just colors until the crayon gets dull in her hand
While she colors her big brother and mother and dad
Ain't no tellin what really goes on in her little head
Wish I could be the daddy that neither one of us had
But I keep runnin from somethin I never wanted so bad
Sometimes I get upset, cause I ain't blew up yet
It's like I grew up, but I ain't grow me two nuts yet
Don't gotta rep my step, don't got enough pep
The pressure's too much man, I'm just tryin to do what's best
And I try, sit alone and I cry
Yo I won't tell no lie, not a moment goes by
That I don't pray to the sky, please I'm beggin you God
Please don't let me be bitchin holdin no regular job
Yo I hope you can hear me homey wherever you are
Yo I'm tellin you dawg I'm bailin this trailer tomorrow
Tell my mother I love her, kiss baby sister goodbye
Say whenever you need me baby, I'm never too far
But yo I gotta get out there, the only way I know
And I'ma be back for you, the second that I blow
On everything I own, I'll make it on my own
Off to work I go, back to this 8 Mile Road

I haven't seen this one yet.

Most people of my generation give Eminem no credit at all. I personnally think he's great.

He puts his neck out there and talks about his reality... I have no problem with him. He's solid, real, and dealing with his issues.

I'm not his target audience... and I won't let my kids listen to him (only for language, message is not the big deal everyone makes of it) but i do have respect for him, bottom line.

I don't get the gay hate thing... I think some choose to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Some of my friends (a gay couple) call me 'breeder' ... I don't lose sleep over it. People look for any and all opportunity to get litiguous these days.

Originally posted by Toose
I haven't seen this one yet.

Most people of my generation give Eminem no credit at all. I personnally think he's great.

He puts his neck out there and talks about his reality... I have no problem with him. He's solid, real, and dealing with his issues.

I'm not his target audience... and I won't let my kids listen to him (only for language, message is not the big deal everyone makes of it) but i do have respect for him, bottom line.

I don't get the gay hate thing... I think some choose to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Some of my friends (a gay couple) call me 'breeder' ... I don't lose sleep over it. People look for any and all opportunity to get litiguous these days.
As if I didn't already have enough reasons to respect Master Tooe.

T, check your inbox lately?

Other T. I'm pretty sure Em has said in a few interviews that he really doesn't hate homosexuals.

What song is that, Sullivan? It sounds good...

Originally posted by Gracie
What song is that, Sullivan? It sounds good...
Why, it's 8 Mile Road, by rap artist Eminem.

And T: no, you certainly DON'T suck. Anyone that says otherwise, refer them to me.

Movie Explorer
I thought this movie was alright but nothing to watch over and over again. Marshall Mathers aka Eminem acted well in this movie because it was based on his life and he knows how to be angry. Most of the way through though, it was pretty much a borefest with the exception of the battle segments and
*Spoiler*
the ending that took his last hit and grand slam to get his revenge on the crowd and the FREE WORLD for denying him.

Anyway, Kim Basinger's supporting role decent at best, Brittany Murphy was alright in it and the movie is all around good enough to watch but not good enough to own.

In my opinion.