Which is the best MCU movie?

Tools    

Endgame, followed closely behind by Black Panther, though I'm not really a huge fan of the franchise otherwise; way too play it safe-y in general.

The first Blade movie.

I am a del Toro fan but still like the first one better than the second one.

Yeah, I didn't take the thread seriously, I guess because I'm not sure if the OP is actually a non-bot type of account and I'm not a big MCU person. So I posted the most un-MCU marvel movie. Which is to say, the one that actually tried to pass itself off as not actually being based on the Marvel comic (I believe the movie studio failed that subsequent lawsuit).

I was kind of wondering about @MovieGal's subsequent response to that because, while I haven't seen any of the Blade movies, I'm under the impression the second one has a bigger following. And I always have a soft spot for asking if someone meant the sequel in those situations (but also, a legit curiosity if they do mean the first one or the sequel when that situation arises) - e.g. Friday the 13th Part 2 (common one), Hellraiser 2, Blade II, Troll 2 (happened once). I think that's the list off the top of my head.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I can’t remember anything about Blade II, but the first one had that club scene and Stephen Dorf. Stefffffffen Dorf!!!

Yeah, I didn't take the thread seriously, I guess because I'm not sure if the OP is actually a non-bot type of account and I'm not a big MCU person. So I posted the most un-MCU marvel movie. Which is to say, the one that actually tried to pass itself off as not actually being based on the Marvel comic (I believe the movie studio failed that subsequent lawsuit).

I was kind of wondering about @MovieGal's subsequent response to that because, while I haven't seen any of the Blade movies, I'm under the impression the second one has a bigger following. And I always have a soft spot for asking if someone meant the sequel in those situations (but also, a legit curiosity if they do mean the first one or the sequel when that situation arises) - e.g. Friday the 13th Part 2 (common one), Hellraiser 2, Blade II, Troll 2 (happened once). I think that's the list off the top of my head.
Blade II vampires remind me of the vampires in The Strain.

I just like the first one better. And it has Udo Kier as well.

The first Blade movie.

I am a del Toro fan but still like the first one better than the second one.

Great opening scene in that film!

The CGI is a bit dodgy now, but the film knew that it was just having fun.

My only complaint is the mixed metaphysics. The film firmly established that vampires are mundane creatures, perfectly reducible to scientific understanding and then Blade fights a resurrected "blood god"?

Great opening scene in that film!

The CGI is a bit dodgy now, but the film knew that it was just having fun.

My only complaint is the mixed metaphysics. The film firmly established that vampires are mundane creatures, perfectly reducible to scientific understanding and then Blade fights a resurrected "blood god"?
I enjoy the opening scene as well.

Also. It's an "origin" story in a way it tells how he became a day walker vs stories that don't. Donal Lague is great as well. Stephen Dorff not as much.