Movies everyone seems to love that you do not get?

Tools    

In other news, Mads will now be making nothing but noir films from now on.

Whatcha gonna do now, MG??
if Mads is in it.. I will give it a try. As far as I am concerned, he has no failures in cinema.

There’s a lot that I think are merely ok but not great that have some rabid fans here:

Repo Man
Before Sunrise
Santa Sangre (I admit I owe this a rewatch)
Several Lucio Fulci films I’ve seen

Unfortunately, there are too many here that take exception to their favorite films being negatively reviewed that they make it almost personal. They then spend several posts explaining why they’re “right” and you’re “wrong” and the whole thing becomes silly.
Never take a bad review of a film personally.

Huh... I'm surprised Santa Sangre has a lot of rabid fans. Fans, sure. But in my mind, I just assume the people who like Santa Sangre have that like overshadowed heavily by The Holy Mountain and/or El Topo.

There’s a lot that I think are merely ok but not great that have some rabid fans here:

Santa Sangre (I admit I owe this a rewatch)
I need to rewatch this as well. I was sick with a bad cold when I watched it. I knew if I was well at the time, I would have enjoyed it.

I have seen Holy Mountain and El Topo and enjoyed them. I have Fando y Lis on bluray waiting to be watched.

I want to get some of his other films including Jodorowsky's Dune.

Everyone told my daughter she would enjoy The Crow and she was sick at the time we watched it and she didn't enjoy it as well. She was about 8 or 9 at the time.

The trick is not minding
Huh... I'm surprised Santa Sangre has a lot of rabid fans. Fans, sure. But in my mind, I just assume the people who like Santa Sangre have that like overshadowed heavily by The Holy Mountain and/or El Topo.
I am pretty sure many place them together as his holy trinity of films.

I need to see more Jodorowsky, including The Holy Mountain and El Topo.

"Magnolia" and "Mulholland Drive" immediately spring to mind. Can't really explain but have never made it through these two.
I liked both of these movies. but I think they're both overrated and zero rewatch appeal.