Is there any movies where the protagonist is an adult virgin?

Tools    

Hi i want to know movies where the main character is an adult virgin i only know these
The 40 year old virgin but this is most a comedy, One Hour Photo they never say that the protagonist is a virgin but he is a lonely man and he is obsessed with having a family and Marty 1955 i never watch it but its about loneliness too what other movies you guys recommend?

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I feel that in The Fly (1986) the protagonist might have been one but they don't actually say it.

There are endless teen comedies that feature virgin protags. Slasher films always seem to have virgin in the mix.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen some of these, so I can’t be 100% sure . . .

The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (1969)
The Heiress (1949)
A Quiet Passion (2016)
A Heart in Winter (1992)

There are endless teen comedies that feature virgin protags. Slasher films always seem to have virgin in the mix.
Shall we go over the rules of slasher survival as laid out in Scream?

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
There was an early film of Jim Carey about vampires called Once Bitten
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I feel that in The Fly (1986) the protagonist might have been one but they don't actually say it.
Never thought about it, but there's a really good chance Seth Brundle could have been a virgin.

Shockingly, the movie Virgins from Hell does NOT meet this criteria.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Does Slumdog Millionaire count or at least he seems to be a virgin the entire time, but they never actually say?

Victim of The Night
There was an early film of Jim Carey about vampires called Once Bitten
But he's still in high school in this one.

Hi i want to know movies where the main character is an adult virgin i only know these
The 40 year old virgin but this is most a comedy, One Hour Photo they never say that the protagonist is a virgin but he is a lonely man and he is obsessed with having a family and Marty 1955 i never watch it but its about loneliness too what other movies you guys recommend?
I'm not convinced that the protagonist in One Hour Photo is a virgin. but he is terribly lonely and there might be other mental health issues going on there, but there is nothing in the screenplay to suggest that he is a virgin.