Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Five stars for Captain America, The Children of Men, and The Fifth Element. Hahahahaha, www.plebianforums.com

I just finished Bresson's Mouchette and I'd give it 3.5, but compared to those three combined it was ten out of five. Hahahaha.
That link doesn't work.

You massive pleb

Five stars for Captain America, The Children of Men, and The Fifth Element. Hahahahaha, www.plebianforums.com

I just finished Bresson's Mouchette and I'd give it 3.5, but compared to those three combined it was ten out of five. Hahahaha.
That link doesn't work.

You massive pleb
Oh, typoed the url. Edited and fixed. Click on it now and it should take you to the proper site.

Vanya on 42nd Street - Dir. Louis Malle (1994)

Great acting, interesting set up and idea...but just didn't engage me completely. I think I may have to reconsider this at a later time. I like what I have seen for collaboration between Andre Gregory and Wallace Shawn. (A Master Builder and My Dinner with Andre).

Knock Knock (2015)

I cant work out if this film was serious or not.

Seriously bad though -

Aside from Lorenza Izzo and Ana de Armas, who are seriously hot.
I couldn't work it out either, but after a few minutes I decided that it was a super trashy black comedy thriller and I enjoyed it very much.

Seriously though, the movie is so dumb, far out, laughable and hilariously trashy that I kinda dug it.

My review here: https://www.movieforums.com/communit...35#post1649135

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I haven't seen knock knock since it came out so don't recall it being bad other than the girls were trash and maybe leanings overacted. Might need a re-watch to view as a dark comedy.

Knock Knock was terrible on so many levels. So terrible it was kind of difficult to look away.

As mediocre/poor as it is Knock Knock is still an improvement on the original.

Knock Knock was terrible on so many levels. So terrible it was kind of difficult to look away.
What was terrible about it? I went to watch it but it really must have been because my husband deleted it from the file.

I'm on a bromance binge after seeing hitmans bodyguard. Good fun.

What was terrible about it? I went to watch it but it really must have been because my husband deleted it from the file.
Been a while since I watched it, but I mostly remember it for horrendously wooden acting (even from Keanu) and some bizzare plotlines. It's kind of a pointless film, though it can be entertaining in a way if you embrace all of its awfulness.

Been a while since I watched it, but I mostly remember it for horrendously wooden acting (even from Keanu) and some bizzare plotlines. It's kind of a pointless film, though it can be entertaining in a way if you embrace all of its awfulness.
Yeah I think I mentioned the acting. The white trash girls were horrendous and Keanu looked bored. Really not sure why he accepted the script. He;s not money driven. But I liked movie med's review so thought I'd have a rewatch. Really laughed when I saw it was gone. Mr D only ever deletes utter dogs because he knows I like rewatching depending on mood even if something is average.

Yeah I think I mentioned the acting. The white trash girls were horrendous and Keanu looked bored. Really not sure why he accepted the script. He;s not money driven. But I liked movie med's review so thought I'd have a rewatch. Really laughed when I saw it was gone. Mr D only ever deletes utter dogs because he knows I like rewatching depending on mood even if something is average.
Yes, I remember thinking that as well. What the hell were you thinking, Keanu ??

Also worth mentioning that the film had a couple of apparent plot holes. I should probably rewatch it to properly comment, but Keanu had so many chances to escape from those girls.

Yes, I remember thinking that as well. What the hell were you thinking, Keanu ??

Also worth mentioning that the film had a couple of apparent plot holes. I should probably rewatch it to properly comment, but Keanu had so many chances to escape from those girls.
Now I really have to rewatch it. Coming back to me...idiotic of a man to let two young women into his house at night when he's alone. What kind of moron in this day and age would do that.

I cant remember if it ends like hard candy but seem to recall someone saying that on imdb. Now THAT was a dreadful (but excellent) ending.

Now I really have to rewatch it. Coming back to me...idiotic of a man to let two young women into his house at night when he's alone. What kind of moron in this day and age would do that.

I cant remember if it ends like hard candy but seem to recall someone saying that on imdb. Now THAT was a dreadful (but excellent) ending.
The first 30 minutes when girls were seducing Keanu was unintentionally hilarious. The way they played it out was so awkward and cringe inducing I couldn't help but to laugh.

As for the ending, I haven't seen Hard Candy to compare it but I thought it was a bit abrupt and unfinished.

The first 30 minutes when girls were seducing Keanu was unintentionally hilarious. The way they played it out was so awkward and cringe inducing I couldn't help but to laugh.

As for the ending, I haven't seen Hard Candy to compare it but I thought it was a bit abrupt and unfinished.
Hmpf. I cant even pm you to ask because I'll be giving a spoiler. I'll just have to rewatch this and you need to see hard candy. Nothing remotely funny about that one.

I'm on a bromance binge after seeing hitmans bodyguard. Good fun.
The only positive thing about that movie was how hot Tom Hardy looked. Everything else about it was awful.

An Education

8/10.

I loved the message and I did not expect it to be a movie about female empowerment so that was a nice surprise too

Hmpf. I cant even pm you to ask because I'll be giving a spoiler. I'll just have to rewatch this and you need to see hard candy. Nothing remotely funny about that one.
Nothing funny about Hard Candy ?

And yeah, I'd be willing to watch it. Do you recommend ?