Movie scene you would like to act in

Tools    

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Not sure if there is a thread like this already but I just wanted to write this somewhere. The question is:

"If you can trade places with an actor/actress and act out any scene from your favourite movie, what scene and whom would you be?"

for me I'd have to say The Usual Suspects, playing Fendster (Denico Del Toro) in the police line up scene.

voice: number 3 step forward
fendster: (steps forward, reads cue card, laughs, exchanges a few shoves with Mac Manus ) Gimme me the keys C***sucker.
voice: in english please
fendster: what's that? (cups hand over one ear)
voice: IN ENGLISH!!!!!!
fendster: gimme da keys you c***sucker, wud da F***.

hahaha burned in my memory I Tell you

I am going to choose and old movie, HOW TO MARRY A MILLIONIARE, I love Marilyn's character, she is so goofy, and beautiful.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I wanted to add

I would love to play the character Vincent "Jerome Morrow" (Ethan Hawke) in the movie Gattaca. Particulary the swimming scene.

i would like to be NEO in any scene, who wouldn't wanna be NEO

The climax scene (no pun intended) of "The Brown Bunny". Replacing Gallo's Role of course. I've always wanted to "work" with Sevigny.

Corny but... trash compactor from Star Wars IV

Also any of the sexy stuff from Out of Sight. Oh to be in the trunk of a car with George Clooney...

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by WelshBint
Also any of the sexy stuff from Out of Sight. Oh to be in the trunk of a car with George Clooney...
I feel that way about Arwen and Aragorn from the Lord of the Rings series. I want to be Arwen...touching Aragorns' face and being romantic with him.

I'll bet no one would have guessed that.

I agree with you about the Arwen and Aragorn scenes, except for the end of RoTK when it all went a bit Star Wars (I can say this - I'm a huge Star Wars fan). When they kissed, I had to look away! It was all a bit much and then everyone clapped and kind of ruined it for me.

Don't know about you, but I prefer rugged, dirty Aragorn, as opposed to clean cut, kingly Aragorn.

If I had any acting talent, and I don't, I'd like to trade places with Chris Pitt , who played Kevin in "Lair of the White Worm," and I think the reason is obvious.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by WelshBint
Don't know about you, but I prefer rugged, dirty Aragorn, as opposed to clean cut, kingly Aragorn.
The man ooooze's manliness and character, so I'll take him dirty or clean. But...I do know what you mean Welsh. My favorite scenes are him rugged and with his sword in hand. I need a sappy sighing smilie here.

Another scene I'd love to be in is...well...any scene dancing with Fred Astaire. Two scene's I've always loved are...

One...the scene in Top Hat when Fred is dancing with Ginger with that feather dress on. She looked so beautiful, and I loved her hair. It would be such a thrill to dance with him like that.

And the second...would be the scene in Swing Time when Fred and Ginger dance their first dance at the dance studio.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	top_hat3.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	2566  

Originally Posted by Aniko
One...the scene in Top Hat when Fred is dancing with Ginger with that feather dress on. She looked so beautiful, and I loved her hair. It would be such a thrill to dance with him like that.

And the second...would be the scene in Swing Time when Fred and Ginger dance their first dance at the dance studio.
I like these movies also, Wow they could Dance

KAHN!!!!!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I ate all your bees.
Without a doubt the scene in T2 where Arnie comes out of the diner and the bad to the bones music begins. That is easily my favourite scene of all time and forever will be I would also like to do the whole start to raider of the lost ark, running from the boulder and when hes running over the hill with an entire tribe after him.

Whipsmart Snapdragon
To name but a few...

Sigourney Weaver's Scenes in "Aliens"...

Uma Thurman's Scenes from "Kill Bill I & II" & "Pulp Fiction" (even the needle one so I can say that last line)...

Nicole Kidman's scenes in "Moulin Rouge"...

Michelle Pfeiffer's scenes in just about everything...

Same can be said for Madeline Khan's scenes...just about anything she's done...

Julianna Moore in everything she's done..even "Short Cuts"...

Jennifer Garner in "Alias" & "Daredevil"...

Angela Bassett in "What's Love Got To Do With It?" & "Waiting To Exhale"...

...more to come of course...I can be deep as well as vapid... I swear!

If i could act i would be samuel l. jackson in Pulp Fiction, just when he is away to kill someone and says that little speech, or Don corleone in any scene in the first Godfather.

i would have to say matrix reloaded and the fight scene with neo and all of the marovingian's people. that rocked!

Chech Marin in Up in Smoke, after he picks up Tommy Chong, any scene with as The Dude in The Big Lebowski, or any as Sanjuro in the Kurosawa films Yojimbo and Sanjuro.
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot