Aaron Sorkin's "Steve Jobs" film

Tools    

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/...ve-jobs-biopic

Recently I've been watching a lot of West Wing, Sorkin really is a brilliant writer. I remember watching Pirates of Silicon Valley before Social Network came out, and it was really captivating for being done on such a low budget. I don't think Sorkin is going down that road with this though, his idea for it sounds like a big change of pace.

By all rights he shouldn't have been able to fashion good movies out of The Social Network or Moneyball, but somehow both came out good or great. He seems to enjoy fashioning narratives out of properties or concepts that would seem to defy that kind of shaping. This sounds like it's in the same vein. Seeing as how he's 2 for 2, I'm interested.

Hmmm. The Steve Jobs movie written by the guy who wrote the screenplay for The Social Network or the Steve Jobs movie with Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs.

Tough decisions indeed.

Weird to see the trailer after seeing all the production chaos unfold so publicly. Actually read the script for this. It's a bit of a long haul but I think it'll make for a pretty decent film.

I will definitely keep this in mind in the next couple of months. Really didn't enjoy the other Jobs movie, so I am very excited to hear that a new one is being written by the same guy behind The Social Network.
Never seen Seth in a more serious role before, so that will be pretty interesting as well.

Just wanted to say this is on Netflix through the 15th, in case anyone hadn't seen it yet and wanted to while it was "easy" to do so.

I rewatched it last night. So well done.