Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Dinwiddie and his $35mil crypto contract may or may not have had something to do with his performance, among other contract qualifiers.

Boston has a very tough time overcoming injuries. They were able to overcome them the first 2 rounds but they won't beat Miami without all their guys. This Horford thing came out of nowhere.

I'm sure this is just human tendency, but its hard for me to recall this many good home teams getting blown out in a postseason....its happened to the Bucks, Celtics, Suns, Raptors, Heat....Warriors next up?! haha

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'm sure this is just human tendency, but its hard for me to recall this many good home teams getting blown out in a postseason....its happened to the Bucks, Celtics, Suns, Raptors, Heat....Warriors next up?! haha

Yes, it's hard for me to watch, too... It's the 3-pt contest. I haven't watched more than about 5 minutes of each game. I do watch "Inside", though. Even the close games have been boring. I just can't stand watching horrible basketball... Guys keep passing up open layups. GS have the best 3-pt shooters in history, and they shoot the least amount. Guys don't box out much. Lots of guys give up on defense. Fake shows. Half-assed screens. I could go on, but won't.. It's the only sports organization I watch, so I want it to be a good product for my own selfish reasons. Now, it's all about stats.... Sneakers.... "Social" media. My "brand" is another constant. It went from sport to "entertainment" because they are going after young, young fans, so they're consumers for 60 years, as opposed to going after a basketball purist who's too old to go to games, won't buy "merch"

This Boston hype rollercoaster has to be killing you cricket....I think most people thought Boston would run away with Game 3 after that Game 2 performance, but people seem quick to forget how the same thing practically happened last series with Milwaukee

I don't know about you all, but this conference finals has been the most boring.. But hey, they got trophies now!

Not only does every game balloon to a 40-pt lead, but it's HOW they play... Shooting more 3s than 2s (even if you are 2-27). GS has the two greatest 3-pt shooters ever, and they shoot the least amount of 3s. Passing up wide open layups to only kick it back, sometimes for a brick, sometimes for a turnover, because teams know exactly what's going to happen next. Too predictable. Teams run guys off the 3, but if you have a mid-ranger, you could better space the floor, and those set plays out of time-outs could actually be executed. Guys still mis-communicate and have no idea where the guy he's been playing for 3 yrs should be at.

Even the guys calling the games (players/coaches) keep lamenting the NBA. Not just what I mentioned above, but how weak it is. Everything is a review. This is the one time I wouldn't mind robots. Outside of Zach Zarba, many of those refs either have no courage, and will change calls for the home team because the boos intimidate them, or they wanna show they're not going to take it, and become part of the game, calling T's, flagrants, using up 10 minutes of the last minute to review something everyone knows within 4 seconds.

So it looks like we will have Boston and Golden State...certainly looks like a great matchup on paper

So it looks like we will have Boston and Golden State...certainly looks like a great matchup on paper

I just hope guys are healthy... Marcus Smart and Robert Williams are questionable.

I'm not sure if anyone follows Nate Silver and 538, but Im rooting for the Warriors just so that his algorithms prove his 'Boston with a 76% chance to win the Finals' prediction wrong. 538 has been awful in the past regarding sports when I've tracked them in the past, but this might be the worst analysis I've seen this far.

This Heat/Celtics series continues to make no sense...how do the Warriors not beat whoever comes out of this....

Warriors up double digits in the 3rd and then lay an egg for the ages in the 4th....Boston now favored for the series

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
These playoffs have felt weird. Not a single team feels dominant. Boston doesn’t feel like a championship team, but I guess it can happen. Seems like both of these teams are too inconsistent to feel like champions.

Looks like we are going 7....

Yeah, its going 7 haha