Lost garden

Tools    

Watched around 2009. The movie is about a girl who searches for some lost garden. She lives in a big house. She goes to school via school bus. She meets a guy and he decides to help her find the garden. They found the lost garden, but everything withered. There are no living vegetation and everything looks dead and abandoned. The guy breaks a small branch on a tree and the branch is green inside. The guy says that the garden is not dead, it just temporarily looks like that. They found some big swing and used the swing to go to the other side of a river.

Thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I think it's none of them. My internet is slow, so it will take some time for me to download all of the movies you suggested. I just downloaded "Back To The Secret Garden" and I can confirm it's not the movie I'm looking for.

All of your movies belong to a series, but I think that my movie is not a part of any series. I think it is released after 2005 (or maybe earlier, I don't know for sure). Also, I think there is no word "garden" in the title of my movie.

I started downloading other movies (although I am pretty certain it's none of them), but I can't find "The Secret Garden 1975" on ThePirateBay, so I can't download and check it.

I confirmed It's none of them. All of those movies are old and describe the past. My movie is new (probably released after 2005). It's not a part of any series. It's about modern things, I think the main girl has a cellphone and a computer and there is probably no word "Garden" in the movie title.

It's also not the 2020 version, because, as I said, I watched it around 2009.

A system of cells interlinked
I confirmed It's none of them. All of those movies are old and describe the past. My movie is new (probably released after 2005). It's not a part of any series. It's about modern things, I think the main girl has a cellphone and a computer and there is probably no word "Garden" in the movie title.
It's confusing, because everything you describe, including a swing and the boy she meets telling her the garden is only dormant and not dead is all from The Secret Garden.

However, the swing that kids use to cross the river is from Bridge to Terabithia...

Perhaps you are conflating the two in your memory?

The second film is most likely the one you are looking for...

Seems like you're right. I probably conflated the two movies in my head. The scene when the guy breaks a branch and says that the garden is not dead, indeed appears in the 1987 movie, and I somehow skipped over that scene when I was checking it.
So I think the answer is "The Secret Garden 1987" + "Bridge to Terabithia".
Thank you for help.

A system of cells interlinked
Seems like you're right. I probably conflated the two movies in my head. The scene when the guy breaks a branch and says that the garden is not dead, indeed appears in the 1987 movie, and I somehow skipped over that scene when I was checking it.
So I think the answer is "The Secret Garden 1987" + "Bridge to Terabithia".
Thank you for help.
Anytime!