The Pussy Thread

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Ok, since jrs has pushed the limits somewhat lately, I thought I would push it some more.

Some sweet pussy!!!

Meeooow!!!!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Here, Kitty Kitty Kitty!!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I must become Caligari..!
Nice thread, Heres a pic of a Wet Pussy

Ohh.. And a hot chick with nice pussy,

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I like my pussy bald.

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Naisy
You guys are perverting the course of mofo, I dont think this is good......or sane
Naisy...you are a Prince. It's nice to know we have at least one gentleman here at MoFo.

I must become Caligari..!
I know it was so wrong, But i just couldnt help myself. ... I feel so dirty,

Originally Posted by jrs
My thread isn't bad. But you have to admit, the title of this one and all (except for the pics) is getting out of hand.

Oh really… well… personally, I’d rather read the insinuations… at least some of them are funny… I’m really getting a little tired of clicking on some of the threads and getting hit in the face with some chick’s crotch…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
This thread doesn't offend me. It's sort of juvenille in its execution, but funny..in a way. What I can say is that when referring to the feline species, modern American society has adopted the words cat and kitty instead of the word "pussy". So even though I find this thread worthy of chuckles, its creator was being overtly fresh... !

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I believe Piddy was just poking fun at the hormone problem on the site, but oh well.

Originally Posted by Naisy
You guys are perverting the course of mofo, I dont think this is good......or sane
Get over yourself, Naisy. I'm a guys guy...I can't help it.

Originally Posted by Aniko
Naisy...you are a Prince. It's nice to know we have at least one gentleman here at MoFo.
I'll remember that everytime I look at your 'beefcake' pics.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I believe Piddy was just poking fun at the hormone problem on the site, but oh well.
Thank you, Brian. Seems like you and Cait are the only ones who get the point.

I can't believe the stiffness in some of you guys... Hmmm.. Stiffness.. Gotta go make a new thread....

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I can't believe the stiffness in some of you guys... Hmmm.. Stiffness.. Gotta go make a new thread....

HE'S ON A ROLE!!!

The only one???

Originally Posted by jrs
Yeah,,,,he's cool

I have gotten exaggerated in this thing yes, but I get it. Piddy you silly

My life isn't written very well.
...the hormone problem on the site...
Tee-hee...hormone...

Put me in your pocket...
Get over yourself, Naisy. I'm a guys guy...I can't help it.
Ooooo...leave him alone. Perhaps putting the big fella away might help.

I'll remember that everytime I look at your 'beefcake' pics.
You had missed my point. Those 'beefcake' pics don’t get my hormones going...I only posted them because I was annoyed at yet another thread that had ‘a piece of ass’ mentality to it. Like Cait, I get annoyed with some of the pictures that are sometimes posted. I was merely being......well catty.

Yes...I got the point Piddy....and I usually love innuendo...but sometimes jokes like this can go too far. I think the 'Wet Pussy' pushed my buttons.

So Piddy-pie...what's the new thread to be called...the Dick thread?