Movie that involves paintball

Tools    

There is a movie that had only a few scenes will paintball in it that I can't remember. What I do remember is that is was some sort of training exercise (for spies or soldiers or something) where they were practicing combat with paintball guns (I think the guns shots pink paintballs) but in the middle of the exercise another group (or a single person I don't remember) were pretending to be apart of the exercise started killing the people by using real guns. If you can help at all it would be great! Thanks

Hostile Intent (1997)
War Games (2011)

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
There was a part in the movie childs play 3 when the army cadets are on a training excersice. One side uses paint balls and the other unknowingly uses live rounds.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I was gonna say Childs Play 3 had a scene like that you might wanna check out.

Their assumption was that Jerry was already dead when I arrived, and I just nodded my head. What else could I tell them? "He had to do it, Officer, or else he would’ve turned into a worm-monster and been very unhappy."