Four Movies. Family.

Tools    

I have four movies that I need help with.

1. From what I remember, this movie is about a kid whose dog is hit by a car and comes back as a spirit. The antagonist of the movie is a women who wants to steal a chip from the boy that has a lot of money. The antagonist at the end said "What is that boy gonna spend the money on? Candy!?" Answered

2. The only scene I remember is that a kid was in a cardboard box with a nun smoking and a bag with a million dollars flies in. Answered

3. This is a Home Alone rip off and the only scene I remember is where the antagonist walks by a kid who is eating an apple. The kid offers the antagonist the apple and he leaves with it.

4. This movie has an extra terrestrial white stuffed animal that helps a brother and sister save the future. There's a scene where the sister shows off some power the stuffed animal gave her to her babysitter and she runs away scared and the family keeps a spare key to their vacation home in a grill. Answered

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Number 2 is Millions (2005).

Number 1 is My Ghost Dog (a.k.a My Magic Dog) (1997), you can watch the whole movie on YouTube, I skipped to the very end and she does say that line about candy, quote about candy is at 1:23:20.

4. The Last Mimzy (2007)