Post your favorite movie and I'll judge you as a person

Tools    

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairytale... and this is why I am a HUGE X-MEN fan...

We need to learn to accept people for whats inside of them... how they treat us as humans, the good of them... .. and not look at the outside appearance .....which may seem visually stunning but the person is usually flawed within....
Indeed. I will check out the trailer you sent me later.

*dies*

Very jealous that I didn't come up with that saying.

I like this guy. But he's taking away my job as MoFo Psychologist.

I really don't have a favorite movie, mlaturno, but I'll go with....

Dallas Buyers Club.

DO ME FIRST!!!!!
You have a thing for skinny guys with sweet mustaches and you have.....

Showgirls

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I guess everyone is free to analyze.

Nashville
La Strada
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Network
There Will Be Blood
They Shoot Horses, Don't They?
The Seventh Seal

I never really liked this flick. I mean, I can appreciate it, but it was never my cup of tea.

I was gonna thrill seeker, but then you'd have probably said Aliens. You're patient (to deal with the build-up/monotony that is the start) and you're stoic. A real American Hero. You like baseball and ping pong.

God damn, I hate that kid from Terminator 2. One of the worst actors ever. Him mixed with Ed Norton who's as brilliant as he is breaks my brain a little.

Anyway, I've always thought this one was wayyyyyyyyy overrated. I'm gonna say you're a workout fanatic. Maybe a bit of a man whore. You're either big on Glen Beck or Keith Olberman.

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST (1984):
but let us recall also our Lord's admonition...
that we judge not,
lest we be judged

knew that quote would come in handy one day
Freddie? Your favorite movie ever? Over the Godfather and ****? C'mon son.

You feel like you belong to a different era. You yearn for days of old but are stuck in a monotonous job with not enough pay and you're pretty sure Jim has been spitting in your coffee but you can't prove it BUT YOU KNOW he has. That mother****er.

You're a pretty nice guy though; I recognize you from the basketball thread. Sup cuz.

Pac Man Mini Man 2, my favorite.

You're not very good at it explaining things and assume people know what you're talking about when they don't. That's not even a prediction, son, I'm explaining what just happened.

You like to eat.

Probably my favorite is How to Train Your Dragon 2
The first date I ever went on was to see the first How to Train Your Dragon. Back my sophomore (junior?) year of high school.

So I'm guessing you think I'm awkward which makes me feel more awkward. I'm just gonna move on...

the good, the bad and the ugly