Food Tab

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
What the hell is a "grilled brat" OH wait. Like those German sausages??

Morbida
Yea Bear Brats

you never had one....if not go buy a pack popem on the grill wait they are done when u poke em with a fork and they spit juice at ya

Now With Moveable Parts
mmmm...I'm hungry.

I've had those. They're yummy. My family always ruins them with that sourkraut (spelling!!) sh*t, though. I like just eating it the way it is...maybe with a little spicy mustard. Yummers!

Radioactive Spider Blood
Roast beef sandwich
Pringles
Pasta Salad
Peach

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Coffee. I take my coffee an even tone of beige. Heavy on the Coffeemate Hazelnut Creamer, thank you very much.
I love coffee. I take mine the same way, only with milk ('cause I never seem to have any creamer around the house) and lotsa sugar.

Mmm... I should go make a pot right now... but I haven't got time.

Lots of water today. And cigarettes. There's nothing good to eat in the house, and I haven't been hungry, lately. Insert shrugging Smilie here.

Now With Moveable Parts
Lunch:
Granola Bar
&
Slim Fast Shake.
I feel like a lame ass.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Onion Rings and an orange soda. The guy at Burger King screwed up my order and I didn't get my burger. I didn't notice this until I was in the next town, however, and I was running late, so I couldn't go back there

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

• Toast with Vegemite/Butter
  • Orange Tic-tacs (x4 packets)
  • Diet Pepsi (x2)
  • Diet Coke
  • Battered Fish (x1)
  • Chips (handful)
  • Mini Mars Bar (x1)

It's been a bad day.
The fish pushes it all up so far. The tic-tacs are point-free, but the fish, my God, the fish!

Morbida
tenerloin sandwitch fries and a coke

Macaroni & Cheese
Milk
Water
Oreos

and I'm hungry for something more...

Yesterday (after my last "just not hungry" post ):

2 slices of pizza
A toasted PB & J sandwich with
A glass of milk

Today:

A slice of pizza
Some Memphis BBQ chips (yummy, yummy, yummy)
Lemonade

The sh*t of it is, it wasn't even good pizza. They had a sale on Tony's frozen pizzas (5 for $10--you can't beat that with a stick), and we's po', so we went for it.

And they taste God-f*cking-awful. Cardboard with a thin layer of greasy cheese. Avoid the Tony's pizzas like you would avoid the brown acid at Woodstock.

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
The sh*t of it is, it wasn't even good pizza. They had a sale on Tony's frozen pizzas (5 for $10--you can't beat that with a stick), and we's po', so we went for it.

And they taste God-f*cking-awful. Cardboard with a thin layer of greasy cheese. Avoid the Tony's pizzas like you would avoid the brown acid at Woodstock.
I love Tony's! Take it back, wench! I'm serious.

Tombstone's good, too. As is that Red Baron stuff. And, of course, we all know that French Bread pizza puts virtually all others to shame.

Totino's? Red Baron? Tombstone? DiGiorno?

These are all good and tasty frozen foodstuffs.

Tony's pizzas?

I fart in their general direction, and not only because they give me gas.

I'll never take it back. Never!

I like Totino's, too...DiGiorno, I've found, is the worst of all those listed. Jeno's is a personal favorite amongst them all...but Tony's? Bah. I shall never give into the dark side...they're good no matter what you say.

I shall never give into the dark side...
It was probably a Tony's pizza that was the final straw for Anakin.

Dinnertime at the Amidala-Skywalker home...

Anakin: (takes a bite) Aw, no. Aw, Christ, no. Padme, what the hell? I send your look-alike handmaiden to the store and this is what she brings home? I wanted Totino's, dammit!

Padme: Well, these were on sale. And what with Senator Palpatine hiking up the taxes, we're on a budget--you know that, honey...

Anakin: (throws away the rest of the pizza) That's it. I can't take it anymore. If this crap is what being a noble Jedi gets you, then count me out. (muttering) I'll bet Palpatine's wife's look-alike handmaiden doesn't have to buy Tony's...

• Toast/Vegemite/Butter
  • Diet Coke [x1 can]
  • Diet Pepsi [x1 bottle]
  • Orange Tic Tacs [2 packets]
  • Hot Dog [x1]

Morbida
some fruity pebbles