I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

My bad, after skimming over the recent post I see all is cool, I guess.

I mustve over reacted before looking for a point, I guess, probably...

Dear SC --
Well . . .(sigh) . . . I guess I'll have to settle for the sizzle.
I never get get no respec' anyhow. And they say there's not necessarily reciprocity in pheromones, if y'know wot I mean.
But don't bank on free maid service, bub!
Love & sizzle, anyway
xx
Jozie

Guy
i love you too

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I know the joke that's being used here, but thanks. I'm feeling distinctly unloved lately.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Yo, she-bitch...lets go!
I'm Adam but i'm guessing that this post has nothing to do w/ me considering i registered to MovieForums after this post was created.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
noo! Jason is too dull! Back with Sexy Celebrity!

I've got a load of angry villagers behind me on this one.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well I think that whichever one he chooses he'll always use the smilie to its full extent.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

personally, i like to let myself believe there is a thread that says "i love you patti" .....so, i agree with monkeyP....

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Monkeypunch
I know the joke that's being used here, but thanks. I'm feeling distinctly unloved lately.
Awwww...that's cute, isn't it?

Doesn't everyone want to be wanted?

Wait... don't answer that...

"Fabricated American"
Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Finally, someone who uses a brain!! Logic!!
Unlike, say, Greg The Bunny...
Thanks a bunch Silver
I'm trying my best but I've only got pollyfill up there.

-GTB

holy potatoes!! this thread it still around, anyway i realise i was wrong to say u was gay S.C im sorry and i wanna say I LOVE U TOO!... like a brother so dont get any ideas

Originally posted by Greg The Bunny

I'm trying my best but I've only got pollyfill up there.
.....the question is...... what does this giant bunny have.......down......there?

.....the question is...... what does this giant bunny have.......down......there?
Hmm...

Would this sort of interest be classified as leaning toward beastiality, or leaning towards... whatever the hell you would call human-puppet sexual relations?

That's the question.

well, the randy smiley was more for shock value.....and i'm really just playin. (no, really?)

but you do raise a good question? humans and puppets? let's ask fez, he'll know.
fezzzzzzzzzzz?!

Sex with Oscar would suck. His manhood (grouch-hood?) isn't large enough to be able to do anything significant.

My reasoning behind this is that he is a grouch. He has no real reason for being a grouch, unless of course he can't reach his grouch-hood you know? He's grouchy because the girls look at it and laugh.

That'd make anyone a grouch.

This is a funny thread. You programmer kids and your variables with the security hole in the forum script!!