Which films have scenes where an actor verbally announces what time it is?

Tools    

Hey guys, I'm a L.A. based artist that is currently putting together a clock video sculpture that will play for 12-hours long. I have an idea of showing scenes from movies where an actor/actress verbally announces what time it is. I've tried searching but haven't gotten many results. If anyone knows of any scene, from any film, of any genre where the actual time is verbalized in the film, please post the info on this thread. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks

This is certainly a challenge, none come to mind right away (it's not what usually stands out when I'm watching a film) but if I notice any "actual time mentioning" in any of the movies I watch for the next little while I'll let you know.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I watched the Invisible Man earlier tonight, and I'm pretty sure somewhere in there towards the end, the Invisible Man said it was 10 o'clock.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Try movies involving transportation.

I am half agony, half hope.
3:10 to Yuma (2007)
Four Weddings and a Funeral
The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (1974)

Johann von Goethe

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
Hobson's Choice
One, Two, Three
The Maltese Falcon
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
A Letter to Three Wives
Champagne For Caesar
Heartbreak Ridge
Back to the Future
Pump Up the Volume
Bad News Bears
(2005)
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Beautiful Girls
Rear Window
The Caine Mutiny
Footlight Parade
Jackie Brown
Seven Brides For Seven Brothers

Banned from Hollywood.
"Look, you don't understand, it's 10:05...by 10:10 , I wanna be into some flesh, so let's just go to the hotel across the street"

48 Hrs. (1982)

Groundhog Day

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I can't swear to it, but I'd bet that American Hot Wax, The Buddy Holly Story, Talk Radio and Choose Me have radio people say the time, but then again I'm about 99% sure that the time is never mentioned in American Graffiti, and that seems really weird to me.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Hey guys, I'm a L.A. based artist that is currently putting together a clock video sculpture that will play for 12-hours long. I have an idea of showing scenes from movies where an actor/actress verbally announces what time it is. I've tried searching but haven't gotten many results. If anyone knows of any scene, from any film, of any genre where the actual time is verbalized in the film, please post the info on this thread. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks
Do your own homework as Holden Pike would say.

But since it's for a good cause.

You can't go wrong with any of the Back to the Future films.

The Clock Tower in Back to the Future I with the lightning striking.
The rain stoping at exactly a precise time in Back to the Future II
The train arriving at 8 a.m. in part III.

There's many good ones in that series.

of course you're not going to get 12 hours of video clips from just a few movies.

Also High Noon is a great and obvious choice. There's even a great montage toward the end with the clock ticking down as the train arrives.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

you might also try, 'The Quick and the Dead' with Gene Hackman.

In Crocodile Dundee

I believe the film "The Dead" will net you a sample "6:00 on a Christmas Morning"

Disney's animated version of Robin Hood. They announce the time..not sure exactly which ones..but it's like 1 o'clock and all's well kinda thing

Bryan Singer for Superman.
I don't know about any movies but i know of one TV show. That is Tru Calling, they mention the time in every single episode, and it's nearly always a different time.

The Usual Suspects and Lucky Number Slevin