Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

Freezing here but sun is out
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7065.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	330.4 KB
ID:	55668  

Beautiful. I love summer. Hot in the day, not too hot though; and cooling breezes come by in the evening - like being caressed by the angels. At night the fireflies do a slow waltz; in the day, those bullfrogs in the pond could summon a herd of cows.

And if the air feels great, can't wait to get into the water. Just float away the hours in a luxurious lake of calm.

No overcoats , no layers, just stay outside all day in a light cotton short set . Long long days . Barbecues and day trips up the river and setting outside with some friends and folks to watch the days drift by . Outdoor music festivals! Butterflies and birds. And a thousand shades of green.

Did I mention that I love summer?

Shaky the last two days.
Clever man.

According to the weather folk, armageddon. Impending tropical storm - maybe hurricane? Signs on the freeways say 'Buy Water, Fill your gas tanks, storm in the Gulf".

Yesterday it was raining cats and dogs all day long. And today it's sunny and hot but a bit muggy. This year the weather is uncharacteristic for my location.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Due to the tropical climate, it's always hot and humid (if it's not raining that is).

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
High 60s mid 70s F with a strong breeze. Spotty cloud coverage. I took the afternoon off to mow my yard. Then it rained while I showered.

Now I'm watching Gohan chase the cat that stole his hat.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Don't know. Only let out of the basement on Sundays.

Years ago my neighbor's daughter of eight years asked if I had any kids. I answered, "yes." She said she'd never seen him before. I told her it was because I kept him in the basement.

today was really hot and sunny 36 c now 34 but atleast seen alot of hot guys shirtless
Wow, I calculate this to be 102 F. It’s snowing here in New England!