In The John: Occupado!

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...
It's been so long since I've seen Naked Gun so I really don't remember the scene.

However, I did just remembered another one, I think. My memory seems to be fading these days....but.....

In Witness...doesn't the young boy witness the murder in a public men's room? He stay's in the stall until the hitmen leave.

Originally posted by Holden Pike
That's what you get for watching an Abrahams/Zucker/Abrahams flick censored for television.
Actually, it's Zucker/Abrahams/Zucker. If you ask me, they should ditch Abrahams and get rid of all the confusion.

Anyway, it beats re-runs of Full House.

Originally posted by Aniko
It's been so long since I've seen Naked Gun so I really don't remember the scene.
The Mayor (played by Nancy Marchand, AKA Tony's mom on The Sopranos) calls a press conference relatively early in the flick to announce that Police Squad will be doing somethingorother to keep an eye on The Queen when she arrives, or something of the sort.

Lt. Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) talks into the little clip-on microphone, and then sits down. After guzzling some water, I believe, he runs off to the bathroom. Naturally, he forgets to take off the mic first. Hilarity ensues.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally posted by Yoda
The Mayor (played by Nancy Marchand, AKA Tony's mom on The Sopranos) calls a press conference relatively early in the flick to announce that Police Squad will be doing somethingorother to keep an eye on The Queen when she arrives, or something of the sort.

Lt. Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen) talks into the little clip-on microphone, and then sits down. After guzzling some water, I believe, he runs off to the bathroom. Naturally, he forgets to take off the mic first. Hilarity ensues.

I'll have to remember to rent this one again....

Thank you Yoda.