In The John: Occupado!

Tools    

Michelle Pfeiffer was in one; remember What Lies Beneath ?
The unfortunate hooker was in one in Very Bad Things.

I'm talking about bathroom scenes of course. Above are two of my favories, how about you?

Seraph of the Void
The bathtub scene in Nightmare on Elm street.

The bathroom scene's in Candyman

The shower scene in The Kentucky Fried Movie during the Catholic school girls in trouble.

The Bathroom scene in Liar Liar.
"When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean "Oh, I think it is a little chilly in here. Perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No! I said it was cold! As in, "Oh look - my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"

Stanley Kubrick set scenes in bathrooms in many of his films, my favorite being the final confrontation between Leonard (Vincent D'Onofrio) and Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (R. Lee Ermey) in Full Metal Jacket.

Gotta love the decent into the filthiest toilet in all of Ireland in Trainspotting.

Brad Hamilton (Judge Reinhold) fantasizing about Linda (Phoebe Cates) emerging from the pool - and getting caught doing so - in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Vivian Abromowitz (Natasha Lyonne) on the floor discovering the joys of a vibrator in The Slums of Beverly Hills.

And of course, Marion Crane (Janet Leigh) flushing the evidence, deciding to return the money, but oh one quick, hot, redemptive shower to wash away her sins first. But wait, did somebody just come into the room? It's Psycho, naturally: THE bathroom scene of bathroom scenes.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Lets not forget Psycho. **stab stab stab**
arghh... lol.. you beat me to that one, only by a second.

E.T. discovering the joys of bathing while Elliot is on the phone.

Toy Soldiers

Clerks ummm.. dead guy.

Desperado

The Faculty Casey

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Remember the white rabbit scene?

Forrest Gump Forrest craps amongst American Royalty in the Kennedy White House...

hmmm....
I remember a bathroom in one of the Poltergeist movies though not sure which.

Raising Arizone--the biker guy finds that smelly stuff

I am pretty sure all of the Scream flicks have bathroom scenes. I KNOW 1 & 3 do. Both are Sid getting attacked.

If locker rooms count then theres Top Gun oh oh but this still is one cause he foolows whats her face into the bathroom..

hmmmm....
I know there is more....
let me see.....

3000 Miles to Graceland Murphy in the can after the robbery.

Almost Famous William in the tub.

Stifler puking up his guts in American Pie

need I mention the forever long whizzzzz that Austin takes? lol...
though technically not a bathroom it was more of a production line, there was a toilet... so... and Alotta Fagina's bathing with Austin....Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Beautiful Mind Alicia throwing the glass of water against the wall...

The Shining

Crossroads

Edtv

Cant hardly Wait

oh... hehehe Kindergarden Cop

Fight Club

Resevoir Dogs

the movie with a pregnant Demi Moore in the tub contemplating suicide...ummm.... it was about the bible.. what was the damned name... The Seventh Sign I think...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally posted by Holden Pike

Gotta love the decent into the filthiest toilet in all of Ireland in Trainspotting.
[/b]
That was the filthiest toilet in Scotland actually....It makes my heart swell with pride that my homeland produced such a sick-arse movie!

But my favorite Bathroom scene is where Ben Stiller got his nuts caught in his zipper in There's Something About Mary, BTW...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by Monkeypunch

That was the filthiest toilet in Scotland actually.... It makes my heart swell with pride
Must...fight urge.. to...make...lame.... bathroom pun...

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Two Bog scenes, both of which I rate very high on the funny scale:
Jeff Daniels as Harry Dunne in "Dumb and Dumber"- classic sh*t scene.

Ben Stiller as Ted Stroehmann in "There`s Something about Mary" - classic zipper scene.

Two Bog scenes, both of which I rate very high on the funny scale:
Jeff Daniels as Harry Dunne in "Dumb and Dumber"- classic sh*t scene.

Ben Stiller as Ted Stroehmann in "There`s Something about Mary" - classic zipper scene.
You stole my choices! Grrrrrrrr! Yeah, those are funny ones.

The many and varied bathroom adventures of Pulp Fiction. The entire movie practically hinges on Vincent Vega being in the john at precisely the wrong (or right) moment--and, of course, there's Mia's classic "I said God damn!" nose-powdering.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by Gracie

You stole my choices! Grrrrrrrr! Yeah, those are funny ones.
I do have a 5 hour head start, so I`ll be a Gentleman...and share the credit with you.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally posted by reporter66
Michelle Pfeiffer was in one; remember What Lies Beneath
Such a great movie. That bathroom scene scared the pants off me. Psycho (1960) did the same.

Yes, the scenes from Dumb and Dumber and the zipper scene from There's Something about Mary where funny.

Also...my memory is a bit faded on this, but I seem to recall one the Lethal Weapon Movies with Danny Glover on the john and can't get up because it will explode. Does anyone else remember this?

Well, actually that Naked Gun scene does keep cutting back and forth between Drebin's POV in the john and the reactions outside at the press conference. It definitely counts.

I could of sworn they had shown it inside the john.

Or maybe I'm thinking of Speed.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Yup, they do. You may be thinking of Speed as well, I don't know, but Drebin is shown in the rest room as well as the shots of everyone at the press conference listening to the tinkling broadcast over speakers.

I must be thinking of the TV version, which I saw not too long ago. I don't believe we say the inside of the John in that cut...though we may have at the very end. Don't remember. Either way, it's funny as hell.