The Two Towers trailer

Tools    

FYI

This might be old news to some, but I just heard that the theatrical trailer for "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers" will premier on AOL Sept. 30th.

isnt it funny that there is already illegal copies out of the movie months before it is even released at the cinema? This has got to be one of the MOST anticipated films since last year, one i wont be able to afford to miss

Having seen the new trailer for The Two Towers, it's absolutly amazing, I can't for this movie, I'm going to see it playing with Red Dragon, hopefully Peter Jackson will get his oscar for this one, he was robbed for the fellowship as best picture and best director, Just alittle X2 news, theres a picture of NIGHTCRAWLER on the web, It looks (bleep) awsome can't wait for X2 check it out at Aint it cool news, oh anybody with a negative comment about the picture being sucky or his fingers or anything, just shut the **** up, its NIGHTCRAWLER

My lordy, lordy, lordy:

You will be suprised by how much Jackson shows in this trailer; you get good looks at Gollum, Shadowfax, Ents [well, their legs, anyhow] and the Oliphant; all things that I thought he was keeping under his hat until the thing came out.

Meanwhile, I was thinking today, while The Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring didn't win Best Picture or Best Director oscars, you'll find a similar [well, kind of] thing happened with The Godfather. While the film did get Best Picture, Coppola went unrewarded -- but he did pick it up for The Godfather Part II. So who knows? Jackson and Coppola even sort of look the same. Go figure!

Watch the trailer.