What do you eat when you're at the movies?

Tools    

I eat before I watch a movie. That's why they call it a dinner and a movie ;-)
Sometimes, I do that too, dvdsy.

Does anybody eat the Snow Caps? Anybody? I dont, but Ive seen those damn things at every movie theatre Ive been in for 30 years. Not once have I ever seen anybody with them in their hand or seen anyone eating one. Not once!
Snow Caps...Gee, I love'em!

yes, I do still see them around in the theatres, and eat them.

Yeah, I used to eat Snow Caps like a crack addict when I was younger, but I've since moved onto popcorn and m&m's.
STRANGE- I hanve't seen anybody EITHER with snow caps in their hands in the past 5 years. It's like they've disappeared off the face of the planet.

Popcorn and a soda. That's expensive enough as it is. I usually get my wife to take her big purse and then take in our own drinks.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Nacho's, always nacho's, nowhere else here you can get nacho's than at the movies, so...

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

all time favorite popcorn (large) and an extra large soda. i tried watching with a venti Starbucks frap and it wasn't a really good idea. go figure..

Kentucky Fried Chicken! It makes my finger lickin' very good!

Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering
My Favorite Movie Trailers

Movie Fan
Well most times i don't eat anything for the fact that it's frigging expensive.

But sometimes i'll get popcorn or candy.

Just as long as it doesn't distract me away from the movie.

What do you eat when you're at the movies?
sourpatch kids, pop corn and cant forget the teeth rotting mt.dew

The top 5 guilty pleasures I like to eat when I'm at the movies:

5. Nachos - I'm not a fan for these kinds of foods at a theatre, but there is one cineplex in my local area that must mix in cocaine (or some other kind of highly addictive substance) with the space-age polymers in the cheese thus making this a snack food that is always so hard for me to resist.

4. Sno-Caps - Small bite size morsels of semi-sweet chocolate candy covered with white nonpareils (decorative confection of tiny sugar balls. A description that explains why I always use the term "nonpareils" whenever describing this product).

3. My Girlfriend - That is, depending on what the movie is. And on how I'm feeling at the moment. And if the theatre we're in is our living room.

2. Popcorn - Always with too much butter flavored goo. Thus risking a pretty savage session in the crapper afterwards.

1. More popcorn (the 25 cent refill with the purchase of a medium size or bigger bucket) - Thus guaranteeing a pretty savage session in the crapper afterwards.

Bring on the coronaries.

Dark Chocolate Raisinets or Pineapple Lumps, washed down with a blue slushy, and yes, blue is a flavor!

Musician Jobs TV Jobs

I like to eat pop corn while watching something

If I get anything at the movies, it's usually just either plain or peanut M&Ms, and a small coke. That's easily 5 bucks, right there!

Bryan Singer for Superman.
Home Town: Medium Buttered Popcorn and a Medium Pepsi Or a Medium pepsi and a packet of Snickers Pods.

When i'm in Sydney, i only go to La Premiere so they have all you can eat buttered popcorn and all you can drink. But i love the potato wedges with sweet chilli and sour cream while i'm there.

NOTHING! and I hate people eating like pigs next to me in the cinema! Some sound like rats in the closet scratching thru their popcorn and chewing with their mouths open!

SO ANNOYING lol

Dave
On Screen

cherry flavored TUMS. Popcorn keeps me up at night.